Back after trying slim and save

claire2010

Hi I am returning to Cambridge after trying slim and save I did like it but just think I need the support of a councillor as been picking doing s&s . I have got my appointment for Thursday so will be starting the Friday I have done Cambridge before and got on good with it had good losses but put it all back on as I never did maintenance. My CDC is letting me buy less shakes so I can use up my s&s stuff. I will do different days one on Cambridge n one on s&s I think. Looking for as much support as possible as I can really struggle at times. I have about seven to lose hoping to have that done by Xmas n hoping to stick to it till then. Thanks Claire

Hey Claire,
welcome to cambridge.. in my eyes the best decision you'll ever make (i know it has been for me)
Having the support of a consultant is deffinately a plus, i text mine during the week.. she's always just at the end of the phone, also this forum is great!
(Cappuccino shakes are the best) and the peanut bars are yummy.
I started at 20stone 8lb just 14 weeks ago, and now i am 16 stone 10lb.
My goal is 11 stone by Christmas, so i have just under 6 stone to lose.. I'd love to be your buddy!! x x

Thank you. Wow you have done really well. Hope the first few days are not to hard can't remember it been hard the first time round. Think I need a buddy that would be great support I can't mail you as I have not posted enough times. Do you have facebook? X

Yeah i have facebook, my links are all above my picture if you can see them? Or my facebook name is Sinead Anna Urso. x

Back