Step 1 Sole Source Back again 2nd time round

Hi, welcome back! I'm just finishing day 1 after a few months break and it's not been too painful. Do you have much to lose? I'm hoping to lose 4 stones by 21st February

Keep at it!x

Thx chixie...yes im currently at 14.13. Really need to lose at least 2 stone by the end of this year. Whats happening in feb?

Hi suki...gud luck hun...xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there

I am on day 2 and would like to buddy up.

I am using shake that weight products instead of Cambridge as tastes much better n more affordable.

So how's the journey for Day 1 been for all the starters

Well Suki73 I am only 1lb heavier than you so do you fancy buddying up to see how far we can get by Christmas??
I have a weekend away planned in February and there will be lots of people there that I won't have seen since last month so I want to give them that jaw dropping moment of seeing me 4 stones lighter!!
Day 1 was relatively painless despite stomach growling in the morning. Treated myself to a nice hot bath in the evening and then spent the rest of the time reading everyone's inspirational posts on here.
Woke up this morning with the mother of all headaches so have taken some paracetamol and hope it calms down soon. Staying super positive, the next couple of days are going to be hell and I will feel like poo but have to get through it as it will get better.
So how are you feeling??

Well im sure u will be able to surprise ur friends in feb. The headaches will soon go just drink plenty of water. Im ok tbh well so far so good.. i would class today as day 2. Ive just had a porridge and got my flavoured water to hand. Weekends are a nightmare with family at home but i have a weigh in on sunday so i should be on track.

I'm embracing the headache as I know that this plan is kicking in. I've never got further than 10 days when I did this earlier in the year before the cravings won so I'm going to try really hard to get through that barrier.
I've also just had my porridge which was a nice warm start to the day.
Good luck with getting through day 2....!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi chix...hows it going..day 2 went fine. Plenty of trips to the loo its a nightmare at night time as i have to come downstairs with my eyes closed so i can go back to sleep when im done...lol
Had a friend comment on my weight loss..so thats spurred me on more. We can do it :thumbup:

Not good hun, passed out at work as I was so weak and my husband threw a fit when he found out.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg...thats bad..hope ur ok though. You will feel light headed at times..but u must make sure that u r drinking enough
What did ur OH say

Yeah you will be so ill if you don't drink at least 2.25ltrs of water a day! Hope you're feeling a bit better now xx

Back