Back again...after 8 years!!!

Retrochick_32

Hi fella lipotrimers!!
So here I am on lt. I first started in 2008 and weighed in at 19.5st and lost 9 st in 6 months. Was the hardest thing id ever done. But it was amazing. But over the last few months the weight creeped up again. But hey... only 4st is as many years. But decided to go back on lt again as summer is fast approaching. I'm in my first week and all the memories have come flooding back. But I'm feeling more energetic than ever. Plus side is quitting the alcohol.
Is there anyone else back on lt? And how's it going?

I'm nine weeks in to my second time around, about half way to where I need to be. I lost 4.5 stone last time after my first baby, now doing it for the last time after my second (and last!) baby. I've found it more difficult this time around, but I think a lot of that is because I started in summer last time but January this time. I find it a lot harder when it's cold and dark! Good luck!

It's going ok thanks MissCerys, lots of ups and downs. Only lost 1.5lb last week which was very disheartening (husband lost 7lb and started refeeding) but hopefully that means a big loss this week. Just got to keep going...

Plodding on! Just started week 11, 51lbs down. Planning on doing another 9 weeks to get my BMI into the healthy range then onto Slimming World and Couch to 5K to get to my ideal BMI/maintain weight loss.

Clocks go forward next Sunday - summer is just around the corner, so that's my motivation! How are you doing?

Wow orangeborange...51lbs is incredible. You must be feeling great about that so far?!

I'm thinking about rejoining SW when I eventually get to healthy BMI as then when hit actual target can have support group free for as long as maintain target. Never hit target with SW before so will be novel and pretty much thanks to LT. long way to go yet for me though but each lb takes us nearer I guess!!

How are you finding it too Retrochick?

Woooo well done you're over half way there!!! Congrats that's an amazing weight loss so far and you're right summers around the corner and you will look fantastic!!

Back