Back, Again, after countless efforts !!

fatfella

But this time it working,

Hi Everyone,

God knows how many times I have signed into this site and said this time is the time....probably couldnt count on one hand....any how, I started again this year on a journey too lose weight and thought, nope, not gonna embarress myself again....

Well I think Im over that and can safely say its working, Ive lost 6st 10lbs this year so far, even with a dodgy 6 weeks in Aug and September - Im fully on the wagon and going for it. Hence, i feel i can stick my head back in here...o_O

A little about me, Im a 6ft 2 bloke, 40, almost 41 years old who has always had a problem with weight. Ive got 4 kids, 3 dogs and the most wonderful wife who has made this possible this time round. She has cooked me some of the most brilliant meals and researched so ideas to help me stay on the road to glory this time round.

Im following an old weight watchers plan, mainly because i have all the papers etc for it and its working but would be interested in looking at the current weight watchers at some point, just for ease....but while its working and im doing hunky dorey, nah.

So Im doing pro points, the other big factor that has helped is that on fathers day my kids got me a fitness watch, garmin one. Wow, the competing against myself to better previous walks in distance, time and pace really helps. The dogs look at me like im some sort of nutter, I even recently bought a pair of off road shoes and started doing interval running with the watch guiding me. It knackers me but i enjoy the challenge, well most of it.

Any how, Im waffling now, but needless to say Im feeling in a good place. Its my birthday at the end of the month and really wanna crack 20st before it....to most that sounds huge, to me its like nectar...

Any how, I will chat soon, Im off to find some new receipes for my wife too cook for me in the forum :eat:

Ian

:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:Wow, you have done so well and sound so positive. I am sure you will crack that 20 stone soon. Hurrah.

Hi :) and well done on your weight loss.

Back