Back again and Question about SW online

Hi there

Once again I have started SW, I really need to sort my weight out, never been heavier.

I have joined online, and I wanted to know can I still do original and green days online, I found this easy in the past, so would like to do this again. I just cannot seem to find anything on the online part of the site.

Thanks.

Yes you can, if you go into the features section you'll find information that you can download about the red and green plan. They've hidden it really well (shame on SW) but its there, and syns are available through the desktop and mobile sites but not the app

Thank you Patchwork, at least I know how to do that, and had no problems with it, and can start away. The other plan I need to get my head around.

Also can you just let me know are all muller lights free food?

Had a mixed week. Dh's birthday, so we had Chinese then yesterday Indian. I tied to use the healthiest options. Just cooked the lasagna off the SW website, was lovely, 3 out of 4 of us liked, the 4th was because there was because she don't like courgettes.

also.... SW told me they are phasing out red and green within the next few months

Thank you Patchwork, at least I know how to do that, and had no problems with it, and can start away. The other plan I need to get my head around.

Also can you just let me know are all muller lights free food?

Unfortunately they are not all free.

Feee -- afterdinner mint. banana & custard, strawberry, vanilla, toffee, cherry, turkish delight. Mandarin, Passionfruit. and more.

1 syn ---- Apple pie. Banoffee pie

Most of the fat free greek style are 1/2 syn

Unfortunately they are not all free.

Feee -- afterdinner mint. banana & custard, strawberry, vanilla, toffee, cherry, turkish delight. Mandarin, Passionfruit. and more.

1 syn ---- Apple pie. Banoffee pie

Most of the fat free greek style are 1/2 syn

I don't think the cheesecake ones are free either, can't remember if they're half a syn or one syn each.

Back