Back again and this time, it really is the last.

Yasmine

One last chance
Hi guys, My names Yasmine, I'm 18 years old and I'm a college student from London. I was a former Lipotrimmer last year. I went from 15st 10lbs to 10st 4lbs, but after episodes of obsessive compulsive eating, I'm back up to 13st 5lbs. Lost 2lbs during Ramadan, but it's not enough for me.

So here I go again. Started today weighing at 13st 5lbs and this time I'm aiming for 9st.

I hope you are all doing well and i wish you all other new comers to this diet luck.

Well Yas, I'm 13.6 so me and you can do it babes!! You've done it before, you've done it amazingly before actually, do it again -and do it properly!

I'm aiming for 9st too -let's race!! ;) ;) :D

LOL thanks Black rose.

You'd probably beat me to it. I lose weight slowly.

Thanks tafflass, it does feel great to be back. It's nice to stop eating.

Well having never stuck on this long enough, I don't know if I lose slowly or not. But racing or not we can keep each other going, and pretty soon you'll have your sisters too which is brilliant!
COME ON GIRL!!!

LOL I forgot how inspiring you lot are. Makes me want to stay on more :D

Looking at your weight loss, i'd say it's going pretty fast. I hope i lose 1 stone on the first week like i did last time. Loved that :)

Hey Yasmine

Welcome back, hopefully this time hun you will be able to sort those food demons out after tfr (we all know tfr is the easy bit!!) You look great at 10 stone 4lbs in your pic by the way, is there any particular reason you want to go so low? You can tell me to butt out if you want hun, just want you to look after yourself. xx

man that would be amazing! Keep getting the water down you, try to be as active as possible and you never know! OMG that would be just splendid. (trying that word out today -splendid -don't know if it'lll stick with me though, hmmm)

LOL black rose you're such a joker!

Thanks J-Lo

I want to go to 9st because I feel that if I gain any weight between there and 10st 6lbs, it won't matter much because I think I look good at 10st 0lbs- 6lbs. But if I feel that maybe 9st is a little too skinny, because I don't think skinny is attractive at all, then I'll settle for something higher.

How's it going for you.

LOL black rose you're such a joker!

Thanks J-Lo

I want to go to 9st because I feel that if I gain any weight between there and 10st 6lbs, it won't matter much because I think I look good at 10st 0lbs- 6lbs. But if I feel that maybe 9st is a little too skinny, because I don't think skinny is attractive at all, then I'll settle for something higher.

How's it going for you.

Hey Yaz, can understand that hun, im too thinking about going a little futher than goal around to 8.12 to 9 stone, im slap bang between 5"2 and 5"3 which dont help, and I do public services at uni and I have to go to the gym to weight train and I know that will add weight - annoying bmi!! lol. I think its hard to choose a goal out of thin air as we will never be sure what we look like :(

No I dont want to be skinny either Ive been chubby since birth so I know Im not meant to look like that:)

At the moment its going well, had a stint on refeed for a holiday, my mums finished on tfr now and has been maintaining for 5 weeks so far, so its good motivation for me.

Good luck for your weigh in, im sure you will do great :D xx

Hi Yasmine, I'm with you, back on LT to lose weight I gained coz I was so busy with work and children that I was eating on the run - I won't make that mistake again.

I am sure you can do it, with all the lovely support and encouragement we get on here we can't do anything else but succeed.

Good luck sweetie.

x

Last edited:
Hi yasmine,
welcome back, hope it goes well for you this time round. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi and welcome back ..you know you can do it as your pics show good luck

debz x

Back