Back again - been doing VLCD for the last 5 years :( - help please

serenade

Right have decided after the last 5 years yo-yoing between adkins, slim & save, Cambridge, slimming world, I have decided to give slim & save a last good go.

DH is really peed off with me as he is so disciplined and I'm not, I can't just have 2 biscuits I have to eat the packet! I am now back to 18 stone over the years managed to loose 6 stone, 4 stone, 5 stone but it all goes back on.

What I really hope to achieve is loose a good 4 stone on slim & save and then switch to healthy eating/perhaps slim & save 3 times a week to keep the balance..

I am going to stick to 4 a day and see how I go, was wondering what to do at work(try and mix a shake) or 3 sachets a day and go to canteen salad bar(trying to find a list of salad items allowed if someone can point me in the right direction)

thanks for listening, any help much appreciated

I've done the same with my weight-lost it gained it lost it gained it...I am determined to see it through this time as I'm sick of being fat and sick of going back on vlcd's over and over again. I will not give up this time!Why not have a soup at work or a meal pack?

I've done the same with my weight-lost it gained it lost it gained it...I am determined to see it through this time as I'm sick of being fat and sick of going back on vlcd's over and over again. I will not give up this time!Why not have a soup at work or a meal pack?

thanks for the reply, I feel exactly the same
I would rather my work colleagues didn't know, although it will be difficult to hide!
maybe I will take a couple of shakes

thanks for the reply, I feel exactly the same
I would rather my work colleagues didn't know, although it will be difficult to hide!
maybe I will take a couple of shakes

You could tip the soup or shake powder into a container so they don't see the packet.Soup would be easier I think if you get one of those travel mugs with a lid.

Back