Back again (feel very ashamed!!)

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
After almost two months totally off plan and avoiding class like the plague I've finally plucked up the courage to rejoin class tonight and assess the damage! Far to embarassed to go to old class so found a new one! This will definately 100% be the last rejoining message I post as I need to stick to it! Can't be a whale on the beach again! Hehe :)

Hello & welcome!

Well done for making the decision to get back into SW. I didn't like my first class so found a new one & loved it, it made me enojy SW more :) Hope you get on well.

Welcome back!
The best thing is that you are taking control!
I've restarted twice now. I got to goal in June 2010 and then put on around a stone (after I stopped going to group). Rejoined another group, but it just didnt suit me. :(
So, 1 1/2stone later....I found another group which I love!
I'm 15lbs lighter than I was just over a month ago and I am determined to get back to goal by the end of April.

Don't be ashamed - full credit to you that you are taking action now :D. x

I first went to SW back in 1995 when there was only Red and Green days and fruit was a 'b' choice!

I seriously wouldn't like to even think about how many times I have joined, stopped, rejoined etc but I do think that it's about your frame of mind and the right class.

I have happily found the right class and most of the time I am in the right frame of mind and am proud to announce that I last rejoined in December 2012 and apart from 2 weeks off have gone every week since!

best of luck to you xxxxxxx

Hey ! Be hugely positive and proud of yourself for going back ..... doesn't matter about the class :)

If makes you chuckle I am exactly same and tried to find another class to avoid embarrassment - Turned up to a different leader but the half of the class i used to go to - They merged !!! Anyway - After a few red faced hello's the group were awesome - noboby mentioned the fact my bum has ballooned they just really want to help me back on track.

So - Get stuck in ... new start.... new day .... and take one day at a time and I am 100% positive you will push on and achieve what makes you happy. Good luck on your journey and thank you for sharing your story :)

A xxx

No need to feel embarrassed - lots of us have been trying,dropping off and starting again

What matters is that you are here now and determined - don't give up and keep on going this time

rockchick72 said:
No need to feel embarrassed - lots of us have been trying,dropping off and starting again

What matters is that you are here now and determined - don't give up and keep on going this time

Exactly - look how courageous ur giving it another go! Giving up is easy. Picking yourself up, dusting yourself down and starting again is a very brave thing to do...

Don't worry my love.... My old C has recently retired and can remember me coming to the classes with my mam when a was 6year old... Then iv joined, rejoined and rejoined more times than enough on my own and with my mam... Sometimes you think you can do it alone and for me I just can't... I need to feel frightened that il get told off if a gain lol xxx

Thanks for all the replies!! Went to new group and consultant is lovely! Looking forward to getting back on track now and have planned most of this week! :)

Back