Back again for 2015. Last time.

Camplestar

Silver Member
Hey guys. I am back (for the millionth time).

My goal this year is to get to 11st or less ( I dream of 10 but think I would look ill). I have lost 2 stone already since August but Christmas wasn't brill on the eating side. So I start at 17st 10lbs.

I have finally found a really amazing guy who has friend zoned me. We fit together perfectly and agree of so much stuff but be doesn't have any attraction for me as more than friends. He says it isn't, but I am 99% sure that it is my weight that puts him off. You need to be sexually attracted to someone so I can't blame him. Anyway my point is I am sick of repelling the nice decent guys. I want sex appeal. I want to be attractive. I highly doubt I will ever get out of this friend zone (we are really close, talk every day, go out all the time etc) but I want to attract the next guy I like. Therefore my first real goal of the year is to lose 2st 10 by the 26th March when I am performing in a show (with him). I will then be 15st and hopefully won't just get stuck with 'whatever costume will fit'.

My second goal is to be 14st by 15th May. This is my graduation. 3 years of a law degree and I do not want to have fat graduation photos for the rest of my life. I want the gown to flow down my body, not stick to the lumps and bumps.

I am also opening a dance school next week and let's be honest a fat dancer teacher doesn't look great. So it's time to start looking professional.

And I just want to feel good about being me. And look good in my body. Be able to actually look in the mirror in the mornings and feel like I can take my clothes off when I finally get a man. This is my year and I am going to do it.

Good luck everyone.
Jess xxx

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Hi hun

I'm newly back too so let's help each other along - we will do this!!!

Wow on the dance school opening, that's so brilliant, all the very best for it. And i really hear you on the attraction thing, let's get this weight off and bowl 'em over :)

Thanks. Let's do it. So nice to talk to someone who understands the attraction thing. X

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Hey , lets do it together. Im about your weight ( will know tomorrow) and it would be great to keep our selfs motivated.
I have big motivation to slim down for a man too. Lol, maybe all ladys have it the same ? Anyway - have some goals too i want to reach. One of them are in march, to be 15 st 8 by first march is my big goal. Have to work hard to get it and would love some company ;)

Dance school sounds just amazing. I dream of taking dance classes when I slim down. Something I always wanted to do
Let the year begin :)

Hey , lets do it together. Im about your weight ( will know tomorrow) and it would be great to keep our selfs motivated.
I have big motivation to slim down for a man too. Lol, maybe all ladys have it the same ? Anyway - have some goals too i want to reach. One of them are in march, to be 15 st 8 by first march is my big goal. Have to work hard to get it and would love some company ;)

Dance school sounds just amazing. I dream of taking dance classes when I slim down. Something I always wanted to do
Let the year begin :)

The man thing is huge for me. I'm so ready to find a decent guy and settle down. Then I want the whole house, wedding, kids bundle. Just need to find someone first.

15st 8 is doable by then. It's roughly the same as me. By that point. I have my target loss for each week written down to get me there on time. I'm so scared of failing. Stupidly the most supportive person I have around me is the very guy in trying to impress. He makes me so unbelievably happy. I have exercised for 2 days now so hoping to keep it up to meet my targets. My body hates me. It aches all over. But we can do this.

You should do dance classes. You would love it. I have always been a fat dancer though and some moves my stomach gets in the way etc. I want to get rid of that x

I haven't dated for 9 years because I thought every bloke would hate the look of me. That's nine wasted years, love!

So don't be scared - run towards the future you want for yourself with your arms wide open and a big grin on your face :D

I want to lose the weight so I'm attractive to guys too!
The sad thing is I haven't been short of attention while being fat but it has always been the worst kind of attention...I get the chubby chasers after me, I do not want to be with someone who only likes fat girls because I don't want to BE a fat girl!

So lets all hope 2015 is our year to get slim, get hot and find some decent guys!

Ladyfelsham I can see that being me. I've been single for. 4 year with the exception of a few dates that never led anywhere. I'm 24 and want more from this life. I want a family. My arms are opening slightly. This is my year.

Blue butterfly I completely agree with the chubby chasers. It's not going to help at all. They are the kind of people who want us to stay fat.

So I spent over an hour in the middle of the night talking to the guy I like. I know he only thinks of me as a friend but it is so hard when we are so close, speak everyday and spend so much time together. We are just about in a relationship without the physicalities.

My arms are opening slightly. This is my year.

YES it is!

I know you have strong feelings for your friend, but hun this is something that has the potential to really tie you in knots emotionally - and I say this because I've been there. I've fallen for straight men - and gay men - who didn't want me as anything but a friend; when you meet someone who is lovely and empathetic, it's hard not to develop feelings for them.

But - and this is a hard lesson to learn - they are very unlikely to change how they feel about you. I was head over heels with a friend at uni, we'd become close, then snuggled and snogged a bit, then - as friends - decided to join two others in sharing a house. Great, I thought, he'll be bound to like me more when we spend lots more time together.

And did he? Nope. He met a girl at the bus stop and started going out with her - and it broke my heart. I had to move out, couldn't bear living there when he brought her home, and we lost touch.

If you don't mind saying, I'd love to see you focus on YOU - by all means rely on your friend for support, but try not to expect any more, and get on with the business of feeling and looking fabulous! xxx

YES it is!

I know you have strong feelings for your friend, but hun this is something that has the potential to really tie you in knots emotionally - and I say this because I've been there. I've fallen for straight men - and gay men - who didn't want me as anything but a friend; when you meet someone who is lovely and empathetic, it's hard not to develop feelings for them.

But - and this is a hard lesson to learn - they are very unlikely to change how they feel about you. I was head over heels with a friend at uni, we'd become close, then snuggled and snogged a bit, then - as friends - decided to join two others in sharing a house. Great, I thought, he'll be bound to like me more when we spend lots more time together.

And did he? Nope. He met a girl at the bus stop and started going out with her - and it broke my heart. I had to move out, couldn't bear living there when he brought her home, and we lost touch.

If you don't mind saying, I'd love to see you focus on YOU - by all means rely on your friend for support, but try not to expect any more, and get on with the business of feeling and looking fabulous! xxx

Very true, I got my heart broken too, little different story tho. Yet fact is if you like someone very much and you two are very close as friends , you cannot control how you feel, like it or not, your heart will still be broken. You want to lose weight and you dream that when you slim he will change hes mind about you , we all do that, and we all cry - as this will never happen.
What will happen tho , is how we get healthy , happy and sexy - there will be the right man for everyone. I know I have been together with man for 14 years and got married 1,5 years ago. We all will find the right guy for us, but first we have to love our self. Losing weight will help us love our selfs more.
I have lost 6.5 st in SW and 1 st before that - I have still long way to go, but god I never felt so sexy in my life as I do now, so come on girl, let this party started - lets love ourself and then everything else will follow =)
Smiles to all

Ok I'm with the I need to learn to love myself. Something I completely cannot do right now.

I get what your all saying about the guy. We are close and I think we will be for a whole. The likelihood of him changing is very slim and I worry myself what I will feel like when he finds someone. Right now he wants to be single. But yeah I expect heartbreak. But right now I am happy in that he makes me feel good. He makes me smile. I'm sure it will change one day though. Scared of that day.

Ok so day 1 and 2 went really well. Weighing everyday.
Day 3 - out for dinner with grandad. Potato dippers for starter, jacket and tuna for main. Feel really guilty about all the carbs, then had pieces of wedding cake that mum was making. Not the best day. Do not have a started in future. (Note to self)
Day 4 - shake for breakfast followed by sausage bun. How stupid can I get. Why am I sabotaging myself. So that's it no more food today, just shakes. Stupid girl.

Back to work tomorrow with a buffet lunch. I intend on taking my shame. No point in eating buffet, it will make me fatter not thinner. Then out for tea with mickey. Healthy options only.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

What diet you doing hun ? As youd food really dont sound so bad ( to me at least ) , but then again , Im doing SW.
And other hand anyway- spending time with loved ones counts a lot. I find that you made very good chose choosing this food that you did and there is nothing to feel quilt at all. If you doing some food replacement diet, then just keep doing what you do and dont worry about what is done. Its done anyway and you cant change it even if you would like to. Time to look ahead and keep going. Do better choice from this moment and go one day at the time. You can do it hun =) I believe in you xx

I'm doing Jp which isn't supported on here. It's wheat free, gluten free and diary free. Potato isn't allowed. Not too bad

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Hey just thought I would say hi. It is always difficult when you love someone who does not feel the same way. good luck with jp????? sorry not sure what it is, hope you smash it x

Hey just thought I would say hi. It is always difficult when you love someone who does not feel the same way. good luck with jp????? sorry not sure what it is, hope you smash it x

Hey thanks. Yeah it really is hard. But I'm better having him as a friend than nothing at all.
It's a shake diet. Similar to the slimfast way just different shakes. Let's make it a great year x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Ok. I am happy that my bmi has go a from clinically/ morbidly obese to obese. I know I still have a long way to go but dropped from 44.5 to 39.5

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Thanks guys. X

Start weight 19st 9.8