Back again for yet another restart

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Have come and gone from sns/exante so many times this year. Most I've managed is 4 weeks, but usually a week or two.

I'm starting my own personal 10 week challenge. I'm not attaching a target loss to this, though would think it'll be between 35lbs and 50lbs.

We have our first baby due in around 10 weeks (we should find out on Monday if going to be week 38 or 39 for an elective). If my wife can wait another 10 weeks for the baby, I can surely wait 10 weeks till I start eating again.

I'm doing both exante and sns as I have packs left from both. But I'm spiritually an sns guy. I'm aiming to do this without supplementary eating as I'm convinced that it slows weightloss, if only because I may stretch portion sizes.

I'm aiming to do short gym sessions twice a week, with a possible swim once a week.

At the same time, I'm going to have another attempt at giving up cola. My main vice is Pepsi max, and I'm back up to 4l a day. It's ridiculous. So I'm on water alone for now. I think that even coke zero and dr pepper zero have in the past weakened my ketosis or at least brought on hunger pangs when they shouldn't be there.

I think things are harder now, as I live with my wife. When I did lighter life a few years ago, I lived on my own and was able to do nearly 7 months.

Today, I weigh in at 235lbs. I was 330 at my heaviest but was 175 at my lightest. I don't necessarily want to relose those 60lbs but I would like to eventually clear the bulk of them.

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me. Will dig around the forum again and see how many familiar names there are:)

Wow Andy you are a bit of an inspiration.. you've done so well so far!

Good to hear from you. A 10 week plan sounds like an excellent idea! I would suggest though that ypu also start planning for what will happen when the baby arrives. Thinking about that now and setting in your mind what you will do food wise will make it far easier not to go off track at that time. Good luck!

Glad you've got off to a good start... you'll be in the best shape for your next arrival!!!
X

Back