Back again having put on most of weight lost previously - disgraceful!

lorraineA

Silver Member
Well hello and Happy New Year to everyone on S&S!

I have well and truly let myself go, having put on a huge amount of weight I had previously lost. Lots of reasons but no excuses!

Never mind, I'm back now and raring to get back into the swing of things and finish what I started.

I cannot believe how stupid I have been putting it all back on. I previously got rid of 19 bin bags of "big" clothes so now have hardly anything that fits me - the danger of wearing leggings and big jumpers while pigging out!
Anyway enough negativity - it is now a great opportunity to do it all again but keep it off this time. I know it works!

Looking forward to getting back into this hugely supportive online community too - it makes a massive difference!

Happy New Year. I also put a huge amount of weight back on and feel disgusted with myself which doesn't really help. Positive thinking is the way forward. I also don't have any nice clothes to wear and I am blowed if I am going to be buying any. I restarted S&S last week and was going great guns until the weekend when both my sons, wives and 2 babies came to see us and take us out for a meal. I did try and eat low carb, but the fact that I ate any real food didn't help me and I ended up completely coming off track. Back on again this morning, especially as they insisted on having photos of me holding the 2 grandchildren, funny how I have completely a different idea on how I look and the photos tell the truth..........YUK! Good luck. I will be following you xx

Cheers Antari. Nice to know I am not the only one!

Don't beat yourself up though - at least we have started again and are doing something about it.

Will follow your progress too - sending motivation all the way!

welcome back. good luck on your new journey. Stop beating yourself up about it. we've all done it!!!

onwards and downwards!

BBK
xxx

Cheers hun, much appreciated x

welcome back. good luck on your new journey. Stop beating yourself up about it. we've all done it!!!

onwards and downwards!

BBK
xxx

Good luck with your re-start!!! you clearly are an expert to lose that amount before so i have no doubt you can do it again!!! xxxx

Well hello and Happy New Year to everyone on S&S!

I have well and truly let myself go, having put on a huge amount of weight I had previously lost. Lots of reasons but no excuses!

Never mind, I'm back now and raring to get back into the swing of things and finish what I started.

I cannot believe how stupid I have been putting it all back on. I previously got rid of 19 bin bags of "big" clothes so now have hardly anything that fits me - the danger of wearing leggings and big jumpers while pigging out!
Anyway enough negativity - it is now a great opportunity to do it all again but keep it off this time. I know it works!

Looking forward to getting back into this hugely supportive online community too - it makes a massive difference!

I'm exactly the same! For about a good 4 months I stayed the same weight, Which was close to my smallest weight of 13st. And then stayed in leggings and as I was eating I didn't realise the weight going back on.
I'm on my second day now. I put nearly all the weight I had lost back on.

I plan to be here until June :)
Try not to beat yourself up about it! You're back now and ready to lose the weight, that's the most important thing and after your first weeks weight loss you'll start to feel better :) I can't wait to be in ketosis!

Good luck :) you can do this!! xxx

Thanks Emma - not so sure about "expert" but yes, at least we know the diet works and we an lose the weight!
Good luck on your journey x

Good luck with your re-start!!! you clearly are an expert to lose that amount before so i have no doubt you can do it again!!! xxxx

Cheers Juju - leggings should be banned lol!
Let's spur each other on and keep it off this time x

I'm exactly the same! For about a good 4 months I stayed the same weight, Which was close to my smallest weight of 13st. And then stayed in leggings and as I was eating I didn't realise the weight going back on.
I'm on my second day now. I put nearly all the weight I had lost back on.

I plan to be here until June :)
Try not to beat yourself up about it! You're back now and ready to lose the weight, that's the most important thing and after your first weeks weight loss you'll start to feel better :) I can't wait to be in ketosis!

Good luck :) you can do this!! xxx

Cheers Juju - leggings should be banned lol!
Let's spur each other on and keep it off this time x

I know! I plan to live in jeans and zip up skirts once the weight is off again. No more leggings for me! We shall, we can do this :)!! X

soo much good motivation from you all. soooo proud of us all :)

Also back here from today, started my diet in March, had a holiday booked for July, Lost 2 1/2 Stone:D. Been back in November, didnt last 5 days. So today Im back to loose the 1 stone I put on during July to Now. Hopefully will be target weight in 12 weeks.

I too have gained quite a bit of weight, last year i got down from 16st 8lbs to 11st 11lbs. Wasnt at my target but close. I started this year at 13st 7lbs :-(

So know how you feel but we can do it

Not can hun, WILL!!!!! lol

good luck pjlucy x

Pjlucy is right - we abso;utely WILL do it!
Let's smash the fat!

I too have gained quite a bit of weight, last year i got down from 16st 8lbs to 11st 11lbs. Wasnt at my target but close. I started this year at 13st 7lbs :-(

So know how you feel but we can do it

Aww Lorraine, I've done the same... I think 4 times now i have lost a number of stone and then put it back on, im back heavier than ever and I was so pleased with myself a few years ago when I lost 5 stone with LL...

but never mind, we are back, and we are gonna do this.... And this time I promise promise promise myself it will be the last time!

Last edited:
Aww Lorraine, I've done the same... I think 4 times now i have lost a number of stone and then put it back on, im back heavier than ever and I was so pleased with myself a few years ago when I lost 5 stone with LL...

but never mind, we are back, and we are gonna do this.... And this time I promise promise promise myself it will be the last time!

Lulu u r a woman after my own heart. I have yo yo'ed up and down for years but felt fabulous when I lost around 6 stones on VLCD last year. Must just hang onto that feeling when I have done it again as it is just so tragic to let it all pile on again!

me too lorraine, i have a horrible pattern i lose the weight after christmas go away in april then seem to not care and gain it back i have done the same for the last 3 years, i need to learn how to maintain, i know what to do its just doing it, and like you i had got rid of all of my big clothes , bleeding leggings have a lot to answer for, but they are also a lifesaver at the moment, well we are all here doing something about it, good luck ladies we can do it.

Back