Back Again...Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RainbowRoxy, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. RainbowRoxy

RainbowRoxy Member

Hi All!

I joined Slimming World last October and lost 2 stone, I then got lazy with it and stopped losing weight and felt like I needed a new set of rules to follow so went back to weight watchers to try propoints...I have lost 1 stone in 2 months but I am sick to the back teeth of counting points! lol.

I only want to lose another stone so back on Slimming World. Have dug out my books and trying to familiarize myself with the rules again. I did EE easy last time. Would anybody recommend Green and Red for abit of variety?

Wish me luck guys!! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsjoyt

mrsjoyt resident foodaholic

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i stick with ee and it works ok for me. I know what you mean about ww though, i tried it for ages, yawnnnnn lol. Good luck with your last stone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.