Back again.....lots of help needed

jack_83

Ok so im back again for what feels like the 100th time after convincing myself that WW was better for me.....it works for some people and it doesnt for others....now im at my heavisest ive ever been .....12st 12 :-( and i feel so ashamed of myself for getting this big!

I have the basic books last time i tried SW so im hoping to hop back on the plan.

I went uot for dinner last night and cought sight of my back flab in the mirror and i looked horrible so something needs to be done ASAP!

Im planning on weighing in on a friday morning, and doing it from home...fingers crossed this will be for the last time. If theres anyone who wants to Buddy up id be really grateful for any help and advice

Whinge over....let the flab melting begin.

xxx

Hi
I weigh the same as you and I am re joining group on Monday. I am 5"3 so it shows a lot I am also a size 16.
I want to get to under 10 stone how about u? Xx

Id love to be around the 10st mark. I did SW before and i found my old book where i ctually got in to the 10's and now looking back i would have been more than happy to stay the same, so i know i can do it!

Fingers crossed this time

hiya and welcome =] sw is the first "diet" ive done where i dont feel hungry all the time. good luck on your journey!!! =]

Back