Back again, more determined than ever.. 120lbs to shed!

Connah

I initially registered here in January and found everybody really supportive of my goal so I have decided to get myself back into it!

I recently lost my grandfather which after doing so well in my initial weight loss led to me turning back to comfort foods, gaining back my weight and then a little more. It wasn't until I looked at myself earlier that I decided that enough was enough, I felt like being ill (a horrible thing to have to say but oh so true). So this is it, no more distractions. I will do this and nothing is going to get in my way this time!

I now have 120lbs to lose, the previous goal of 110 has been shot out of the window, but I know I can do it with all of your support and a bucket full of determination :)

So Day One (yesterday) - Started the day off with a bowl of bran flakes and a banana, forgot how much I detest Bran but I'll persevere. Went out shopping and ended up buying a new exercise bike from Decathlon (being delivered tomorrow, yay), came home to a turkey, mayo and lettuce sandwich on wholemeal and a muller light yogurt, yum. Went back to the gym and purchased six months membership, I am determined not to waste my money so this is a good thing. Came home, Chicken breast, 1/4 cup of rice and a salad for dinner (couldn't be bothered to make too much of an effort due to exhaustion) and yeah, that's pretty much my day :)

Thanks guys, much appreciated :) Haven't been able to come on for the past few days, really hectic work schedule, hoping to build a diary up here hah :)

As dieting goes this is pretty easy, haven't been able to eat anyway had a tooth extracted, ouch! Starting to feel a little better though. Can't wait to get back to the gym, daren't have done so with recovery from this. Will update this more regularly now that I'm conscious again. The IV sedation is a hell of a trip!

Back