Back again, needing encouragement :-(

Hi all

Ive been a serial SW girl for the last 10 years. When i was 16 i lost 4 stone, regained it and have been loosing and putting on more and more over the years. And now 9 weeks after having my DD2 i now weigh 18st6lbs and am disgusted in myself. I would love to be 12stone, but im probably being ridiculous.

I always have tended to stick with red/ green days, as i cant fully get my head around EE, plus im not a huge fruit and veg fan to fill the 1/3 per meal.

I really need some support and help along my journey. I really want to suceed, but doing it from home in worried it will be another failed attempt :-(

Thanks xxxx

I too am doing it from home and I am bk on plan from yest after putting a stone bk on of the 2 and half I had lost. Don't feel disgusted with yourself- you have proved that you CAN lose weight on SW in the past. I myself am starting again at 16.13. ( That was the first time i have actually disclosed my weight on here- cos i ain't gonna be there again!!)
My first mini goal is to get to 16. Give yourself a smaller target , it will seem more achievable and you will reach it sooner. If you keep telling yourself that you won't succeed then you are setting yourself up to fail. Saying you can - you will. One day at a time. There is lots of support on here and lots of people doing it from home. If you do a search at the top and click on site search you will almost always find the answer to any question/query/recipe idea.

You have got to believe in yourself cos you're the only one that can make the change !!

we will all help each other out x

Your so right. And thank you. Its always easier to take advice from someone else. I think ill set myself a mini goal to get into the next stone bracket :) 17s here u come xx

Don't be disgusted with yourself. You have just had a baby! Congratulations on her birth:)
You know you can lose weight on slimming world as you have done before. You are also setting a great example to your girls by following a healthy eating plan. Since starting SW my eldest now asks for fruit before chocolate. Well done for doing something about it so soon after her birth. I was still scoffing bars of chocolate at 9 weeks post dd2 birth lol. This site is amazing and will give you loads of food ideas and general support. You CAN do this , we are all here to support you:)

Mini goals here we come !!!
Watch out -we're gonna kick your butt !! X

Last edited:
Hey! I'm back after a 6 month pig out! I was feeling really down about things but this site always makes me feel better!

Good luck

Back