Back again - Round 2!!!! Support needed

AngelaG

Well in 2010 - i lost 3 stone on lipotrim bringing me down to 15 stone. Decided then to stop it and try another food diet. The usual story lost half a stone up half a stone etc etc . Im still bang on 15 stne which is great at least i maintained what i lost on Lipotrim!!!! I realise now it's the only diet that has ever worked for me ....so here I am again. Would not have done it last time without the support of people in here so hopefully you all will support me and I will do same x x x Been on it since Thursday so have my 3 days over - Ketosis has hit...........:)

Last edited:
Good Luck x

Well in 2010 - i lost 3 stone on lipotrim bringing me down to 15 stone. Decided then to stop it and try another food diet. The usual story lost half a stone up half a stone etc etc . Im still bang on 15 stne which is great at least i maintained what i lost on Lipotrim!!!! I realise now it's the only diet that has ever worked for me ....so here I am again. Would not have done it last time without the support of people in here so hopefully you all will support me and I will do same x x x Been on it since Thursday so have my 3 days over - Ketosis has hit...........:)

Welcome back and stay focused.
Lipotrim produces fast results with if you show real commitement, I believe you will be successful if you remain 100% throughout:D

good luck xx

Good luck Angela

Angela - I like your style. I'm kicking off in the morn. Enjoying my last summer and bottle of red - but i will stick with this and together we will stay n touch and MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I need to lose 3 stone to get down to 15 7 which will happen 11 July - ONLY 6 WEEKS> Let's do this....Good Luck...How do i do a planner

Hey Happy Days - yep im only doing to for 6 weeks so i want to get near to 11 stones as i can. had a sneaky peak at scales today and looks like i have 10lbs off and i have 2 more days to go to my first weigh in. it DOES work if we give 100% - yes the first few days are hard, very hard but we will get past that. Keep posting and we will all help each other :) If you go to tickerfactory.com you can make ur own chart and then copy and paste the link x x x Good luck hun

Angela - I like your style. I'm kicking off in the morn. Enjoying my last summer and bottle of red - but i will stick with this and together we will stay n touch and MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I need to lose 3 stone to get down to 15 7 which will happen 11 July - ONLY 6 WEEKS> Let's do this....Good Luck...How do i do a planner

Happy Days, be strict with yourself, remain 100 % on the diet and you will see the results on your first weigh in:D

Back