Back again! starting today!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by sarah.harkem, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah.harkem

sarah.harkem Member

Hello ive been stuggling with my weight for a couple of years now, i did lipotrim once b4 and lost 2st in 4weeks! i kept it off for over a year then went back to old eating habits and obvs put it back on plus another 5st :/ NOT GOOD! so here i am started again today!

24/1/11 20st 1 1/2 lbs HOLY CRAP!! :mad::eek:

Last edited: 24 January 2011
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lenni

Lenni Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Best of luck Sarah n fair play 4 startin again. This is my 1st time doin LT n on day 1. Determined 2 last but starving at d mo :(

Good luck Hun x
  4. sarah.harkem

sarah.harkem Member

yes me too! absolutly MARVIN i am, but hey we will be ok when ketosis kicks in! i have to do it this time for longer! not looking forward to it at all but will all be worth it in the end x
  5. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Hello Sarah. Welcome to you.
  6. kimson101

kimson101 New Member

hello everyone ;) i am on lipotrim i started at 17st 7lb and found the first week soo hard i did fall of the wagon for 1 night then go straight back on the next day. im currently coming up to my second week and i am 16st 6lbs and at my lowest weight in 3 years :bliss:
    im still having hunger pains everyday but im determind to doit and get down to my target weight of 10st 5lb. i find this website helps me alot! whenever i feel im gonna give in i just log on here and it gives me the motavation ;) im also drinkin 3 ltres of water a day would u guys say that is enuf? also does it get any easier?? :confused:
  7. kimson101

kimson101 New Member

also good luck sarah im sure we can doit!!!! :) nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! lol x
  8. chicachica

chicachica Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome sarah and kimson x
    kimsom i love that may have to be my new mantra!
    'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!'
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.