Back again to stay!!!

What can I say I have had at least 8 months off plan and feel nearly at square 1, when I first did the plan I weighed nearly 22 stone and got down to 15 stone, I am now at 20 stone again and have done nothing but eat bad food!
I am just off to see my cdc now and will be starting 810 plan tomorrow to finally shift this weight once and for all!!!

Weighed in yesterday at 19 stone 11lbs, starting on the 810 plan so will do 4 products and 1 pint of skimmed milk and plenty of water, been keeping busy today and as far away from the kitchen as I can get! Weigh in next Friday so here goes!!!

Hi. Good luck. Hate these first few days, felt pants earlier! I'm on day 4.

Everytime my CDC texts me she says stay focused, seems to be working so far. I just remind myself of what I want and any bad thoughts seem to disappear.

Have a good day tomorrow. :)

Thanx Rachel, all Gd today and had just under 4ltr of water as was busy cleaning the house to keep me occupied! My cdc is great too I said I will text her every evening to let her know how I got on, I always get the motivational texts back!
Good luck to u too, should get easier once in ketosis!!! X

Glad all is doing ok. I make up my water in drinking so much tea. :)

Hi. Like you I had had a successful go with the VLCD (LL) and lost 7 stone in 2007 but I have put it all back on plus some! Wishing you luck and I hope you ad a fantastic first week! Stay strong.

My first week was a lousy 1/2lb, we had some bad news in the family and as always I went for food for comfort! Am starting again this week and back on plan for a better loss next week!!!

I hope you managed to get back on and are doings jay after the bad news. Good luck!

Back