back again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jo125, 15 September 2009.

1. jo125

jo125 Well-Known Member

Well here i am, back again, I was on cambridge diet back in september 2006, after loosing a lot of weight on that i stopped but i have been naughty and i've put the weight back on.

I am now on ukdietgirl which is nearly the same as cambridge diet but slightly cheeper, its 3 packs at aprox 90cal each and 1 high protein meal. Its my first day and i have that head ache going on but i know that the 1st 4 days are hell for me, I will loose this weight, i want to loose nearly 4stone. This site helped me so much last time and i'm hoping that it will be the same this time
  2. Dell

Dell Active Member

Welcome back :) As you have done it before, you know you CAN do it, so the very best of luck :)
  3. sahalley

sahalley Active Member

Good for you .. its hard to start but once you get in the swing of things it does get easier as you already know. Good luck with it x
  4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Well-Known Member

welcome back xx
  5. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Welcome back

Irene xx
  6. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

welcome back =]
  7. jo125

jo125 Well-Known Member

thanks guys

well its day 2 and i've lost 2lbs, :-D

today was hard as i had to go to Hydrotherapy as i have arthritis in my back and i've walked 3miles

I'm so dam determind to loose this weight