Back AGAIN !!

babymable

Well, here I am again. Hopefully for the last time. I stopped taking the pills at Xmas and New Year and never really got back on track.
Got a new job so for the first time in a year I had money to buy the food I couldn't before so I treated myself to all the yummy bad foods, But i'm done with that and settled into work and I feel now is the time to get back on track once and for all. I gained 10lbs back which I think is pretty good for what I was eating lol.
Will be starting my pills again on May 6 (payday), I am also going to try and start posting a daily food diary on here so I can keep myself on the straight road. Wish me luck AGAIN !!

Welcome back :) And good luck!
Glad you've got it out of your system now...there really is nothing we can do until we get our heads in the right place is there?! I've been known to go off track for years rather than months, and gain stones rather than pounds, so I don't think 10lbs is too bad at all. You could shift that within 2-3 weeks :)
Congratulations on the new job by the way - and good luck with your goals - we CAN do this :D
x

Welcome back & Good Luck x

Great that your back and at least you havent gained to much from what you had lost phew :)

Goodluck with starting the diet again, im sure you will do well

x

Back