back again!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xxchristiexx, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

Well im back AGAIN! I am all over the place when it comes to diets, one min im doin sw the next its ww then something else! But iv had a good think to myself over the past week and I think ww is best suited for me, i love sw too but i really dont have the time to prepare meals everyday and I also feel quite deprived even tho u can eat so much i miss bread, cereal etc!

So in back to it today, really hopin i can do it this time and with all your support i know i can! I am doin it from home this time as funds are a bit low, so weigh in day will be a Monday morning, i am goin to post my food diary also so that i can hear your views and comments or if there is anything i need to change

I look forward to getting to chat to you all and hope that this time I will be skinny!!lol

Much love C xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi C I weighin Mondays and do it from home im starting week 19,bad weighin today havent a clue why did plan exercise?But I am sticking at it........
    xxGood Luck ;) xx

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi size ten to be u are doin fantastic well done!have u any tips to help me stay on track?lol xxx

5. size102b

size102b Banned

mmmm not the best day to ask lol
    I think what keeps me on track is if I dont do this I will be 3 stone heavier by christmas and that is easily done,also every summer Im fed up with being fat in big clothes hot and embrassed,I exercise now when down instead of using food so that is a big help xx

6. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats great advice! i feel exactly the same as u! every week i say my diet starts mon and it never does and i just get bigger so today is a new start a new me!:) :) :) xx

7. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Heya christie -

I too came over from sw just yesterday!
    Lovely diet, if you have the time to cook/try out lots of recipes with fresh ingredients etc, but I'm a new mum to a 5month old little boy Eddie and found the same, that it wasnt realistic.
    I've been doing weight watchers since monday (have done it before 3 years ago and lost 5stone and regained 1.5 due to pregnancy!) and am already feeling how much more I enjoy this way of managing my weight.
    Best of luck :)xxxxx

8. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Good luck with ww christie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.