Back again

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Spannerwanner, 22 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Spannerwanner

Spannerwanner technologically ignorant

Lighter Life
    Hi everyone

It's been ages since I last posted but I have deceided to try and get back into the swing. I think regular posting here keeps me going.

I have been on/off dieting this year but mostly off - I have crept back up to 16 stone. I am starting IVF in Jaunary so I have just gone back onto LL to try and shift a stone - the doctor says I can do LL until about day 5 of the treatment and then go onto LLL.

This of course means I will be dieting through Christmas and New Year and because I have just restarted I have decided to become social recluse for the duration as I know that I need to be a good month into the diet before I can be around other people eating.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Hi SW :)
    And welcome back!
    Wishing you good luck continuing your LL journey :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.