Back Again

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Catlouise83, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Catlouise83

Catlouise83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :)this is my 4/5 attempt :(

i lost 28 about 4 months ago and over the summer ive only put on 9, so im still 19pound down woohoo, but i think ive defo put on inches.

i met with my CDC last week and shes done all my measurements and i have officially started today. ive had my porridge and a bottle of water today:)

ive got my cross-stitch patterns out and will start them as soon as ive sorted my car insurance out :sigh: the key to me loosing weight is keeping busy - when im bored i eat - not this time!!!! im going to print a pic of my head on a skinny body and stick it to my fridge to stay on track.

I really want to do it this time, i want to look good in my christmas pics, my best friend is getting married next year and my first holiday abroad next summer too - and i want to look good and be able to wear what i want and not have rolls hanging out everywhere. im getting my wii out too - help tone up a bit :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i'm hearing you. this is my xxxx attempt at doing it. i get to goal then things happen. first time i got pregnant but wasn't at goal, i started again when my dd was a year old on the ss plan and i got to goal then got pregnant again. i did ww for a while cause i was feeding my dude and then went back to cd. my iron got low so i had to come off it with just 7lbs or so to go. i put on and then went back on cd when my iron had recovered. i got lower then i went on holiday and put some on and then found it hard to keep to goal and fluctuated a bit. then i left cd again cause i was going on holiday it was 2 weeks before i went, it was all inclusive when we had our week there and when i came home i started on my own and for 2 weeks i messed around. so monday i started with my cdc again. i need to get some serious weight off.... i got to 11st 3lbs at my lowest and i was 13st 7lbs at weigh in. if only i started straight back after hols i would have been a stone lighter by now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.