Back again

sinserity01

Hey all

I did Cambridge last year and lost 5 stone now back on it again as have put on a stone and a half and can't fit in my clothes :-(

But this time on it with the hubby as he's got weight to lose too

So we have been on it 2 weeks now and in total he has lost 1 stone 2 pounds and I have lost 10 pounds and have another stone to go!! Hopefully I can keep it off this time!!! for good!!!

How's everyone else getting back into it??

X

Hiya, this is second time around for me 2. I'm on day 6 and so far so good ...... can't wait for my first weigh in on Tuesday but feeling better already. I've got 3 stone to lose and hoping to be nearly there by xmas.
It must help doing it with your other half, I still have to cook for my husband and the boys. Hope you have a good week x
GMC2011

Hey
Just think 2nd time and no more times lol!!! That's how I'm thinking at the moment!! Lol
What plan are you on ? You will Deffo be at your goal for Xmas !!
It is easier I have to say 1st time round he was eating everything under the sun in front of me :-( but now he has to suffer too mwhahahaha!!! Lol
Awwww no way it must be a nightmare cooking for everyone :-( x
Bet you can't wait for 1st weigh in on Tuesday you'll have to let me know how you get on xxx

sinserity01 said:
Hey
Just think 2nd time and no more times lol!!! That's how I'm thinking at the moment!! Lol
What plan are you on ? You will Deffo be at your goal for Xmas !!
It is easier I have to say 1st time round he was eating everything under the sun in front of me :-( but now he has to suffer too mwhahahaha!!! Lol
Awwww no way it must be a nightmare cooking for everyone :-( x
Bet you can't wait for 1st weigh in on Tuesday you'll have to let me know how you get on xxx

Will do Hun, god it was a nightmare today I cooked a full roast dinner and sat down to my tetra brick whilst they got stuck into their roasties! I'm on Cambridge SS and u r so right the second and last time we will be overweight. Keep me posted on how u r doing xx
GMC2011

Back