Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by sinserity01, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

1. sinserity01

sinserity01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey all

I did Cambridge last year and lost 5 stone now back on it again as have put on a stone and a half and can't fit in my clothes :-(

But this time on it with the hubby as he's got weight to lose too

So we have been on it 2 weeks now and in total he has lost 1 stone 2 pounds and I have lost 10 pounds and have another stone to go!! Hopefully I can keep it off this time!!! for good!!!

How's everyone else getting back into it??

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GMC2011

GMC2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hiya, this is second time around for me 2. I'm on day 6 and so far so good ...... can't wait for my first weigh in on Tuesday but feeling better already. I've got 3 stone to lose and hoping to be nearly there by xmas.
    It must help doing it with your other half, I still have to cook for my husband and the boys. Hope you have a good week x
    GMC2011

4. sinserity01

sinserity01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey
    Just think 2nd time and no more times lol!!! That's how I'm thinking at the moment!! Lol
    What plan are you on ? You will Deffo be at your goal for Xmas !!
    It is easier I have to say 1st time round he was eating everything under the sun in front of me :-( but now he has to suffer too mwhahahaha!!! Lol
    Awwww no way it must be a nightmare cooking for everyone :-( x
    Bet you can't wait for 1st weigh in on Tuesday you'll have to let me know how you get on xxx

5. GMC2011

GMC2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Will do Hun, god it was a nightmare today I cooked a full roast dinner and sat down to my tetra brick whilst they got stuck into their roasties! I'm on Cambridge SS and u r so right the second and last time we will be overweight. Keep me posted on how u r doing xx
    GMC2011

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.