Back again :)

ransch

Hey Everyone

Same old story- glorious number of weeks eating everything that tastes delish but isn't good for you. Trousers tight again so back to square 1 :D

Nice to read you all again to catch up, so induction here I come- even though little voice inside my head says is it really worth it with Christmass coming up? :confused:

HELP!!!!

Welcome back! Yes definitely worth it - plenty of time to get started:)

Hi and welcome back, yes go into strict induction now and worry about Christmas later.

Hi Jim, hi Susie. Nice to be back. So what are you up to Susie? I need a good spare hour before I attempt to read your diary!!!!

Hi and welcome back! Hope you get back into the swing again... :)

Morning Ransch :)

Evening:) how's it going?
Xx

OK, tomorrow morning I'll do my WI and then start induction after changing my stats on here!

Morning Ransch... Hope you have a good WI :)

Hi Jim, hi Susie. Nice to be back. So what are you up to Susie? I need a good spare hour before I attempt to read your diary!!!!

LOL busy in my new contract but enjoying it. Not much else has changed, I lose a bit of weight, stall, change plan, lose, stall. At the moment I'm in complete denial and eating anything, until I shame myself into doing something again :)

I feel really lousy today- the annual cold from hell :cry: But doesn't the old adage go 'feed a cold, starve a fever'? My excuse anyway :D I need sugar, pringles and lashings of hot chocolate in my hour of need!

WI postponed until I'm feeling better. The shock is gonna be hard to handle!

Bless you Ransch... Hope you feel better soon :)

Hope you feel better soon and can get started:)
Xx

Morning Ransch, how's things love

Back