1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Back again.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stmcalee01, 23 March 2014 Social URL.

1. stmcalee01

stmcalee01 Well-Known Member

Hello,

I am returning to as having lost 2 stone a couple of years ago.

My weight has remained very steady and I have taken up running. I am still overweight and would like to lose a bit to make the running easier.

I weighed myself this morning and am 12.10. My first goal is 10% loss so 18lbs.

I am all set to start tomorrow and have a sw chilli made. One step at a time is the best way forward for me. So I will plan my meals for the next few days and get started.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. His-beau

His-beau Well-Known Member

Good luck! You'll do it in no time

4. Janey2014

Janey2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome back! :)

5. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Good luck! Running is fantastic, you will be so toned and slim in no time

6. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Best of luck with your weight loss :) x

7. MaccaMarsh

MaccaMarsh Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome! :wavey: I'm on SW and a "runner" too. (Not sure I'll ever be a runner, more than lilkely just a "runner", but I love it... ;) )

8. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm a "runner" too. Well walk/run but the run is gradually getting more than the walk part. I've noticed recently that I can suddenly run a lot further than I used to and my recovery walks are getting shorter. I'm not sure if this is down to my stamina improving or dragging nearly a stone less around with me - probably a bit of both :)

9. stmcalee01

If you run you are a runner! I have completed 2 half marathons, slowly, but I ran them!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. So far so good today x

10. stmcalee01

Snozzberry - it will be both!

Running is great for your metabolism but I have spent too long refuelling with rubbish. Time to get serious.

11. stmcalee01

If you run you are a runner! I have completed 2 half marathons, slowly, but I ran them!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. So far so good today x

12. RM07

RM07 Well-Known Member

Ohhh I run too... since January anyway! I've slowly worked up from crying like a baby through 1 minute run intervals to being able to run for a whole 25 minutes non stop! I'm doing the race for life in June which is keeping me focussed.

13. liquoricet

liquoricet Well-Known Member

*waves* come and join our runaholics group

14. LisaM1977

LisaM1977 Well-Known Member

Haha I am a jogger, does that count, just started back after a 5 month break x

15. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

I never thought I would enjoy running, did 2 marathons but took a while to think if myself as a runner. Now I can't do it I realise I did actually enjoy it. Such good exercise, no matter how you do it!