Back again.

stmcalee01

Hello,

I am returning to as having lost 2 stone a couple of years ago.

My weight has remained very steady and I have taken up running. I am still overweight and would like to lose a bit to make the running easier.

I weighed myself this morning and am 12.10. My first goal is 10% loss so 18lbs.

I am all set to start tomorrow and have a sw chilli made. One step at a time is the best way forward for me. So I will plan my meals for the next few days and get started.

Welcome back! :)

Hi and welcome! :wavey: I'm on SW and a "runner" too. (Not sure I'll ever be a runner, more than lilkely just a "runner", but I love it... ;) )

Hello! I'm a "runner" too. Well walk/run but the run is gradually getting more than the walk part. I've noticed recently that I can suddenly run a lot further than I used to and my recovery walks are getting shorter. I'm not sure if this is down to my stamina improving or dragging nearly a stone less around with me - probably a bit of both :)

Hi and welcome! :wavey: I'm on SW and a "runner" too. (Not sure I'll ever be a runner, more than lilkely just a "runner", but I love it... ;) )

If you run you are a runner! I have completed 2 half marathons, slowly, but I ran them!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. So far so good today x

Snozzberry - it will be both!

Running is great for your metabolism but I have spent too long refuelling with rubbish. Time to get serious.

If you run you are a runner! I have completed 2 half marathons, slowly, but I ran them!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. So far so good today x

Ohhh I run too... since January anyway! I've slowly worked up from crying like a baby through 1 minute run intervals to being able to run for a whole 25 minutes non stop! I'm doing the race for life in June which is keeping me focussed.

Haha I am a jogger, does that count, just started back after a 5 month break x

I never thought I would enjoy running, did 2 marathons but took a while to think if myself as a runner. Now I can't do it I realise I did actually enjoy it. Such good exercise, no matter how you do it!

Back