Back Again!!!

Vickstar

So I'm back again....I managed to maintain my weight loss last time at between 11-11.5 for couple of years but just lately seem to have fallen right off the wagon and put a stone on since Christmas. Tried 5:2 diet and a bit of juicing but found the days I wasn't fasting or juicing I was just overeating, plain and simple. I feel I need a bit of structure to my diet again with weekly weigh ins and an actual plan to follow. Last time I followed red and green days so from what I can gather from this forum its changed somewhat, hoping its not too difficult to get my head around :eek:

Welcome back xx

Welcome back, Vickstar! Loads of us have been there, done that so you're definitely in good company!! :) I follow Extra Easy and, once you get your head round it, it is 'extra easy'! Might even be worth joining a class just to get the books and the low down on the plan then, if you wanted to, you could leave and do it on your own, with all the support of the wonderful Minis friends! Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

Kathy x

Back