Back again :)

evil weevil

1 week in to TFR and feeling really good other than the usual gut 'clear out'! Not weighing at home as I don't have scales, I have clothes in every size from 8 up to 20 so will use them as a guide.

My work uniform is already feeling noticeably looser. I'm just using the choc/mint, choc/orange & choc/ginger shakes with the odd bar when I'm out and about for now. I will branch out to soups later, but for now the shakes are easy to drink quickly, don't taste of much and help me get lots of liquid in as I make them in an 800ml smoothie flask so get a minimum of 2.4 litres of water during the day but also usually refill it at least once with water.

I'm getting married in June so any loss for that is a bonus, and am starting a new job in September on a graduate scheme (but I'm 30) so I want to blend in with all the young skinny grads!

Found a load of skinny-me photos yesterday which served as great inspiration. I'm going to gradually do couch to 5k too, I can't run that regularly cos I'm very busy but I do enjoy it & summer is the best time to get out.

Back