• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BACK AGAIN!!

BIGMAMA

SORRY BUT I HAVE BEEN IN HOSPITAL AS I COULD NOT GO TO TOILET IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! I KNOW IT SOUNDS HORRIBLE BUT IT IS THE TRUTH.

I HAVE BEEN DRINKING AT LEAST 3 LITRES A DAY BUT DOCTORS SAY IT WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME AND THAT IS WHY I BECAME BLOCKED.

I AM JUST POSTING THIS THREAD AS I WOULD LIKE TO LET U ALL KNOW HOW IMPORTANT WATER IS ON THIS DIET. I HAVE NEVER HAS A EXPERIANCE LIKE THIS AND THE EMBARRASMENT THAT CAME ALONG WAS AWFUL. THIS DIET IS WONDERFULL BUT PLEASE DRINK DRINK AND MORE DRINK .

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN DOING GOOD AND HAVE TO SAY THE EMBRASSING EXPERIENCE HAS NOT PUTT ME OFF, I HAVE STAYED ON THE DIET AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ( AS I HAVE BEEN IN HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK) AND AM STILL ON IT AND FIND TO THE EASIEST ONE I HAVE DONE. GOOD LUCK ALL.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lillie

weighs a lot less
sorry to hear about your blockage hun,a friend of mine does LL and one of the women in her group had the same problem,i drink at least 4 litres a day and can honestly say ive never had a problem,well done for sticking to the diet ,mind you id take LT over hospital food any day,the post was a great idea dont think that everyone actually understands that the water isnt just to fill you up but to keep the system working properly xxx

BIGMAMA

So Right Lillie, Thought I Was Drinking Enough But Obviously Not!! I Have To Write Down When I Go Now!!!

redhed

sorry you had to learn the hard way hun, gud your gettin bk on track, thanks 4 lettin me no ,i need to up my water youv give me an extra push xxxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Bloody hell hun who would have thought it could get that bad hey?? Hope youre feeling better and great thread hun warning everybody. Glad youre back xxx

What a bummer! Sorry couldn't resist.

A woman my daughter works with had the same thing and ended up in hospital.
It seems to be a big problem on LT. I take senokot virtually every night and it still seems to be a problem.

Hope your better and keep glugging

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
Yeah its keeping the movements going is a real problem....I found when I started some exercise I found it "got things moving" a lot better also....did have to take senokot about twice a week - just in case.......also tonnes of water!!

fattothin

Gold Member
Hi, my old mate bigmama nice to see you again, Glad to hear your better pet take care. XXXX

Shazpaz

I think I'll go and get a glass of the wonderful H20 now hun! Glad you are feeling better.xx

BIGMAMA

thanx guys, how stupid to write about something like this, but needs to be told i think, if i can save you all the embarassment it will be worth it!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Defintely hun xx

Oh dear, i cant believe you were in hospital for a week.Did you tell the doctors about LT? Were they very negative about it??
You must b very careful in future....i cant believe you continued on the diet with all that lovely hospital food on offer...lol