BACK !!! Again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by trapped.in.a.fat.persons., 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So ive not been on 4 3weeks now. just been so busy what with work etc, and organising a surprise party 4 my mums 50th. Doing ok, lost 4 stone 4 in total sofar, and everybodies noticing which is great. Had a disastrous weekend, ate everythng in sight, but back on 2day with avengance.

The thing is, i have a slight problem, in that, when i find myself cheating is the week after a fantastic loss. So the week before last i ss'ed religiously, was perfect, and lost 8lbs, then the week after, everything went 2 pot, and ive ate like a pig, this isnt the first time either, i find myself doing it alot. Any1 else have this problem???

Im back on Minis now, and gonna get back in2 all ure upports helping me along! ive missed it! x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I always find when I do really well I see it as an excuse to eat the fridge as well. Must stop doing it and realise that I could do that well all the time. When my mum and I did SW we both had a big bag of Maltesers after weigh in.

4. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol yeah i seem 2 keep sabotaging aswell. Wish id just restrain myself!!!!

5. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

I do that too!! I stuck to SS (almost) mon - fri last week and had a bit of a binge sat/sun. i managed to lose 5lbs on yesterdays WI. However after sticking to it all day yesterday I had another binge after WI and had a bad day today so ended up eating loads again. So really I have done 5 days on 4 days off so far when all I really want to do is SS until 7th July and work up plans. This diet has definately messed up my eating habits. :sigh:

6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I too need to get my head back into this!!!!!!!!!!! I keep picking :(

7. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Danielle and Becca, I think you are still using food as a reward. It's something most of us need to work out. Try to find something healthier to reward yourself with every week if losing weight isn't enough. Doesn't have to be expensive - could be anything from an hour without the kids upwards. I know it's easier said than done but you've already done the hard bit recognising the problem.

Good luck.

8. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks mrs b, love ure new avatar btw! looking fab!!! x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.