Back Again...

tazzy21

I'm gonna rant about what I've been up to and some people are a bit sensitive around the subject so sorry if I offend you.

I've been off the diet for just over a month now due to various issues, mainly falling pregnant which meant that i had a fridge full of SW food that when i looked at it or smelt it, made me gag! I seriously went off food, well the good food, could still stomach chips though!! I also started uni which was a big change in my life. I wasn't ready to have the baby so unfortunately had to have a termination. Some people may think it's selfish but I think it would have been selfish to keep it. I have no money, my partner lives in Leeds while I'm in Norwich and I want to get a good career in nursing to provide for my kids. I'd also like to be slimmer, at my weight I don't particularly fancy carrying another person around!

The reason I got pregnant was because my family planning clinic made me feel so bad about my weight and I was scared to get more pills. I also was a bit ignorant to be honest. The media hype is that overweight people cannot conceive or have difficulty in conceiving. Well it took me a week and I'm nearly 23 stone.

So back to the diet... haven't quite got my head around it yet but know that when I'm feeling 100% I'm gonna be taking advantage of the Olympic swimming pool!! I weighed myself for the 1st time in a month and I've stayed the same so I'm happy with that as I'm one of those people that looks at chips and puts on weight.

Hope you don't mind me ranting. It's good to be back on the forum again :)

xxx

Hi Tazzy, welcome back, sounds like you've had a tough few weeks.

In terms of contraception, have you thought about he injection? You can get this from the nurse at your doctors. They should not judge you by your weight and I'd seriously make a complaint if you feel they are.

Ok, we all know we'd be healthier if we weren't overweight, but some of us are, but the most important thing is that we are doing something about it.

You sound like you've got your head screwed on and I wish you all the best at uni, don't let the b*stards get you down hun. x

Hi Tazzy, welcome back, sounds like you've had a tough few weeks.

In terms of contraception, have you thought about he injection? You can get this from the nurse at your doctors. They should not judge you by your weight and I'd seriously make a complaint if you feel they are.

Ok, we all know we'd be healthier if we weren't overweight, but some of us are, but the most important thing is that we are doing something about it.

You sound like you've got your head screwed on and I wish you all the best at uni, don't let the b*stards get you down hun. x

when i was on the depo the nurses at my surgery had been to a conference on it and they have evidence that depo makes you gain weight so, after a year of being on it, they were trying to convince me to have a coil fitted. i refused and a few months later came off the depo for other health reasons and now we're just relying on condoms now! ooo-er!

Welcome back im new and just about to start out, seems like you have been through a tough time, good luck in your journey Xxx

Back