• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back and more Blobby than ever!!

Hey everyone!

So I lost 2.5 stone on CD in 2007! In the last 2 years I have binged and stuffed my face for the last three years and have found myself 6 stone heavier (I can't even believe that myself :eek:).

I have constantly been dieting since I stopped CD ss then and ww just doesn't work for me! I am due to start ss on 1st November after my birthday next weekend! I am anxious/nervous/excited about ss! I remember the good times but also the very very low times!

I am hoping this time I make it through the diet, and through all the stages, and that this weight is gone for good! How have other restarters found it??

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya, welcome to the boards. Everyone is really supportive on here. Good luck with your restart, and I'm sure you'll have the weight off in no time at all.
Take care.

So I have made my porridge (apple and cinamon), accompanied with a pint of water and a black coffee!

I am Ready!!

Hi everyone

I am restarting again after loosing 2 1/2 stone and putting nearly all of it back on again in 3 mths!! Determined this time to stick with this and do what I can until Xmas!! Into my second week and I have my first weigh in on Saturday I am very nervous xxx

P.S need to update my tracker on Saturday!!

hi how are you getting on ?? I restarted on monday too , I did it for 5 months at the beginning of the year and lost 6 stone , then had a few months off and maintained , then back on it but then had to have my gallbladder out so just started again after 6 weeks off for that :) I have another 2.5 stone to loose , and hoping I can do it before christmas !!

I have actually found it easier this time than the first time , I thinks its because I knew what to expect , knew it would get easier and knew it works like a dream :)

I hope you are doing ok xx

Hey!!!

Determinator and Chocolate, you give me inspiration for restarting! Good Luck! You have both lost so much weight already! Hopefully I will get there!

I am on Day 3! Yesterday was a bit difficult as I missed a shake because I went out with a friend to a pub (soda only :) ) and I completely forgot until about 5 minutes before I left where I got a cracking migrane and felt like I was about to explode!

I had a shake in the car on the way home and a couple of paracetamol! Feeling much better today! And had a cheeky weigh in and have lost 8lbs! :) Enough to keep me inspired!!!!!!

Good luck ladies! x