Back and more Blobby than ever!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by cad1, 21 October 2010 Social URL.

1. cad1

cad1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey everyone!

So I lost 2.5 stone on CD in 2007! In the last 2 years I have binged and stuffed my face for the last three years and have found myself 6 stone heavier (I can't even believe that myself :eek:).

I have constantly been dieting since I stopped CD ss then and ww just doesn't work for me! I am due to start ss on 1st November after my birthday next weekend! I am anxious/nervous/excited about ss! I remember the good times but also the very very low times!

I am hoping this time I make it through the diet, and through all the stages, and that this weight is gone for good! How have other restarters found it??

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hiya, welcome to the boards. Everyone is really supportive on here. Good luck with your restart, and I'm sure you'll have the weight off in no time at all.
    Take care.

4. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back, and good luck with your restart. :)

5. cad1

cad1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you!! x

6. cad1

cad1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So I have made my porridge (apple and cinamon), accompanied with a pint of water and a black coffee!

I am Ready!!

7. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.87%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone

I am restarting again after loosing 2 1/2 stone and putting nearly all of it back on again in 3 mths!! Determined this time to stick with this and do what I can until Xmas!! Into my second week and I have my first weigh in on Saturday I am very nervous xxx

P.S need to update my tracker on Saturday!!

8. determinator

determinator Banned

hi how are you getting on ?? I restarted on monday too , I did it for 5 months at the beginning of the year and lost 6 stone , then had a few months off and maintained , then back on it but then had to have my gallbladder out so just started again after 6 weeks off for that :) I have another 2.5 stone to loose , and hoping I can do it before christmas !!

I have actually found it easier this time than the first time , I thinks its because I knew what to expect , knew it would get easier and knew it works like a dream :)

I hope you are doing ok xx

9. cad1

cad1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey!!!

Determinator and Chocolate, you give me inspiration for restarting! Good Luck! You have both lost so much weight already! Hopefully I will get there!

I am on Day 3! Yesterday was a bit difficult as I missed a shake because I went out with a friend to a pub (soda only :) ) and I completely forgot until about 5 minutes before I left where I got a cracking migrane and felt like I was about to explode!

I had a shake in the car on the way home and a couple of paracetamol! Feeling much better today! And had a cheeky weigh in and have lost 8lbs! :) Enough to keep me inspired!!!!!!

Good luck ladies! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.