Step 1 Sole Source Back and no more excuses

hollydollydoodah

Soooo.... I'm back

To cut a Long story short I was here this time last year trying to shift some tonk before holidays but it all went wrong when I had a miscarriage. I got pregnant straight after the mc and deserted my fellow dieters without explanation because I was petrified to tell anyone( sorry girls). Baby boy was born very prematurly and we've been thru the mill but were all fine now, however I'm 1st 4lb heavier than this time last year and its got to go.

Little one Is thriving, I'm on maternity leave, I have no more excuses left in the barrel. I'm 19st 6 and hate my body.

Starting with CDC (new one as old one emigrated) on tues.... Wish me luck and if you remember me, say hello, if not say hello anyone cause I'm gonna need you girls xxx

Hiya, I'm new to all this lark! On week 2 and doing the 810 plan. Finding it ok once i'd got over the first few days.

Congratulations on your baby! X

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Hiya, I'm new to all this lark! On week 2 and doing the 810 plan. Finding it ok once i'd got over the first few days.

Congratulations on your baby! X

Eating is cheating ;-)

Well done Hun, what was ur first weeks loss?

Thanks for the congrats..... Stay protected on cd if your not planning a baby as it makes me
Mega fertile lol!

What's your aim? Xxx

Start weight was 12 stone 3 and I wanna get to 10 stone 7, so not a massive amount to lose but it's a weight I haven't been at for about 8 years!

I lost 3lbs in my first week, which disappointed me initially, but then he measured me and I'd lost an inch or 1/2 inch of all areas, so that perked me up a little!

I've struggled today cuz I'm off work every weekend and around the kids, who seem to do nothing but eat! I'm fine all week, never think about food at all.

No chance of me having any more babies, we have 3 and then partner had the snip! I just stick to delivering them these days :-D

Eating is cheating ;-)

Hi hollydolly. Congrats on your baby and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Just wanted to say hi as I've been through similar. My daughter (a surviving twin) was a 23 weeker, but is going to be 4 on weds! Hope your son is doing well. Here if you want to vent, as I know our experiences contributed to my previous weight gain. Am loving cd though. :)

Best of luck and let us know how you get on.

Kate x

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

Wow nataley and Kate yiuve both done so well!

Yeah I've got pnd aswell so been eating my way thru it which hasn't helped in the slightest but at least I'm not smoking or beering anymore lol!

Hoping being in contrill and in ketosis gives me some energy and makes me feel a bit better about my self!

Seeing CDC at 3pm.... Will let you kno how it goes. Keep me posted with how your doing girls xxx

Yiuve done so well!

Well so far so good but I'm prob still surviving off the carbs I stuffed my face with yesterday lol! I'm doing 4 shakes a day cause I'm so fat, just on my 3rd. Found so far today quite easy but the again I've never done this diet when busy with a baby so maybe it will keep me going?!?!

holly xxx

Well I stuck to it for day one and I've even done 40 lengths wooooooo

holly xxx

Well I stuck to it for day one and I've even done 40 lengths wooooooo

holly xxx

Well done Holly! It's good to feel you're doing something positive to shift the weight, that's how I still feel now.

Day 3/4 will be hard but just stick at it. I've lost 6lbs in 2 weeks now and an inch off my waist, thighs, hips and arms!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Well today hasn't been easy, I'm bloody exhausted having a baby and being on a diet in this heat. Reckon might have to be a ss+ day today! Xxx

holly xxx

Ss+ is all good if it keeps you on track. :). Xx

12 weeks on SS...57lbs down...28lbs to go! Just started Step 2...

Well I managed to have a ss+ day yest and today ad going ok. Struggling to get the water down thou :(

I've got some samples thru from slim n save and had those today instead of cd and they're soooooo nice! ESP the spag Bol and cottage pie! I'm in heaven..... Thinking of switching as its very cheap. £133 for the month inc postage and a water flavour!!!! Only thing is I won't be weighed by anyone but myself :s

Did 40 lengths again last night! Aiming for 3 times a week so going tomoz!

How you getting on Hun? X

holly xxx

Back