Back and ready for action :D

moesy22

So I originally began my slim and save journey last August. Although I stopped doing the slim and save diet I managed to maintain my weight loss and actually continue to lose a wee but more (albeit slowly). I know for a fact I wouldn't have lost any weight if I hadn't of originally done slim and save. It totally changed my mentality about food and I definitely curtailed my really bad eating habits particularly my fondness for an extreme carb overload. That said Like so many others I completely over indulged over the festive period, I'm blaming the fact too many people give tins of chocolate as a nice gesture and it would be just too rude not to eat them lol! Now I'm finding it hard to get back on track and can't stop blooming eating all round me.

So here I go again on my second slim and save journey and I hope it will get my food mentality back on track like it did so wonderfully the first time.

i have quite a few food packs left so I am going to use up what I have first and then reorder the old favs such as the oatmeal porridge and strawberry milkshake at the end of month.

eeek :) xxx

Hello welcome back :) and well done on your success so far :)

Back