Attack Back and ready to rock and roll!!

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
So after almost 3 weeks off because of holiday and going out for leaving parts etc I am armed and ready to start again
I decided to weigh myself this morning and the damage is 5lbs on! Which is still a fair bit I know but I'm ready now to get rid of that and my other stone and half
I'm going to be starting attack for 7 days and then going on to cruise for about 12 weeks
I know from last time that you are all truly fabulous ladies and I'm so pleased that I can now concentrate on this without an impending holiday etc.
So I'll try not bombard everyone too much and here's to 12 weeks time and my lovely size 10 jeans !!
Xx

Laurab21 said:
So after almost 3 weeks off because of holiday and going out for leaving parts etc I am armed and ready to start again
I decided to weigh myself this morning and the damage is 5lbs on! Which is still a fair bit I know but I'm ready now to get rid of that and my other stone and half
I'm going to be starting attack for 7 days and then going on to cruise for about 12 weeks
I know from last time that you are all truly fabulous ladies and I'm so pleased that I can now concentrate on this without an impending holiday etc.
So I'll try not bombard everyone too much and here's to 12 weeks time and my lovely size 10 jeans !!
Xx

Yey well done. Xxx

Hope you had an amazing time Laura - those 5 lbs are nothing and will be gone in a day or so - good luck honey!

welcome back, and i look forward to hearing your story over the coming weeks!

Yay my partner in crime is back!
I've only just managed to have one full, damage free week since you left so not really moved any further forward but I am still motivated and raring to go!
You are going to shift it in no time at all - You know what your doing and what previously worked best for you so you already have an upper hand compared to previous efforts x

no1rangersgirl said:
Yay my partner in crime is back!
I've only just managed to have one full, damage free week since you left so not really moved any further forward but I am still motivated and raring to go!
You are going to shift it in no time at all - You know what your doing and what previously worked best for you so you already have an upper hand compared to previous efforts x

Oh I'm so glad your still here!
Lol I on it like a car bonnet now though!
How are u anyway? X

I really good thanks. Really feeling positive about what lies ahead. I think the main struggle i had was learning that to be able to 'dukan' properly, you have to be organised and plan ahead.
So are you doing a full week on attack or going for a 5 day hit? x

Full week for me!
Yeh I've just spent all weekend getting super organised
Made amazing mini quiches with turkey bacon to take for lunch and got loads of flavourings for my morning frappacinno!
I've got to do it! Should be on cruise for 12 weeks which should take me to target weight!
Ru still cruising? Xx

no1rangersgirl said:
I really good thanks. Really feeling positive about what lies ahead. I think the main struggle i had was learning that to be able to 'dukan' properly, you have to be organised and plan ahead.
So are you doing a full week on attack or going for a 5 day hit? x

Omg your pic I love kit Kate chunkies they're my fav ....NOOOOOOO I mustn't think of them !!!!!! ;);)

Back