Back at it again!!

Hi everyone :)

I have been somewhat inactive in the diet world, so i thought id come back and re-introduce myself as well as re-enter the community as im starting again with my diet! Not sure who knows me and who doesn't so here goes!

Im Danielle, but shorten my name to Danii. Im 25 now (as of June) and live in Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire with my fiance, Ian who is 28. We live here with our son Sebastian who is 2 and the cat, Millie. Ive always had trouble with my weight but even more so since Seb' was born.

I have a lot on my plate as my fiance suffers from clinical depression, and has recently had to give up caring for his mother who has now gone to live with relatives in Manchester, so things aren't so easy around here..Hence why i went away for a while and let my weight creep up again!

But hopefully Im looking to get back on track and have some sort of support line here :)

Its great to be back again!, so i guess ill be seeing you all around and getting to know you all :)

Danii!

Hi Danii,

I have also just re joined, I am following SW and need someone to encourage me. Hope you find lots of support on here, and if you ever see me having a melt down, give me a kick in the right direction.

Good luck

Faye

Back