Back at it.

red biddy

Lost 3 stones, then went on a sort of mental 'walkabout' and have rejoined to lose another 3 stones. I was 18 st 5lbs when I first joined and now I'm 15.2lbs having gained a stone while I was off the wagon. I had to delay going back to group because of flu and then a chest infection. I still have no sense of smell. Not a bunged up nose, just not able to smell a thing. I went back to group on Friday and I have to say, its nice to be back in the fold. Not going to weigh again until next Friday. My husband is back at target went 10lbs over on holiday and got it off quickly. He has lost 6 and a half stones . A stone is 14lbs.

Welcome back and well done to you on your weight loss:)

Congratulations to your husband on reaching target...six and half stone weight loss is a wonderful achievement!

Good luck on the next part of your weight loss journey...I'm sure you will do great.

Lost 3 stones, then went on a sort of mental 'walkabout' and have rejoined to lose another 3 stones. I was 18 st 5lbs when I first joined and now I'm 15.2lbs having gained a stone while I was off the wagon. I had to delay going back to group because of flu and then a chest infection. I still have no sense of smell. Not a bunged up nose, just not able to smell a thing. I went back to group on Friday and I have to say, its nice to be back in the fold. Not going to weigh again until next Friday. My husband is back at target went 10lbs over on holiday and got it off quickly. He has lost 6 and a half stones . A stone is 14lbs.
Congrats. This is amazing :)

Thank you both. I'm taking it slower this time and not obsessing so much about how much I lose, a loss each week even if it is only half a pound will suit me

Bit down and disappointed just to have lost a pound. These old steroids aren't helping. Mind you, if I'd gained a pound it would be the end of the world wouldn't it!!:eek:

1 lbs is great, a loss is a loss! keep up the good work, you know it works.

Well done!!

Maintained this week. I have no sense of smell, since I had that chest infection. Dr Says it could take up to 6 months to come back. I'm fed up, I so miss smelling my perfume which I have worn since 1967 and it is part of me.

I have done speed all week, with no syns. I thought I was die on Tuesday! I craved potatoes so much. I* managed to lose 3 and a half pounds this week thrilled me.

Hi Red!

Subscribing to your thread!

Well done on your fantastic loss so far, and your hubbies.
You're doing really well!!

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon, and can start to smell your perfume again. Must be horrid not to be able to smell anything, is it affecting your tasting too?

Haven't fallen off the twig, just been up and down in and out of blasted surgeries and clinics re: my sense of smell. It's coming back very slowly. BIG NEWS! I am just 2lbs off target. I hope to get there by our Scottish holiday on the 19th.

Back