Back for more lovely Exante:)

Antiefeva

I lost three and a half stone in the last year thanks to Exante. It was inspired by a cruise in August for our 25th wedding anniversary which was fantastic.

As expected I put weight on during the cruise - 12lb. But I've failed to take it back off afterwards mainly due to drinking wine then hitting the fried egg sandwiches:)

What makes Exante work for me is that I know I cannot drink and that is my downfall. It takes all my choices away from me and that's what I love about it.

So after struggling with it since August I've decided there's nothing else for it but go back to Exante for a while. I only want to lose the 12 lb but I was failing with other methods.

I'm looking forward to it actually, my packs arrive tomorrow and I may be wierd but I absolutely love all the shakes and all the bars and even all the soups lol. I'm expecting it to be a bit harder to start with this time as last time I'd done nearly a week of low carbing before I started so I think that will have helped with getting me into ketosis quickly - this time it's cold turkey:)

Good luck!! I'm in my 4th week first time around and am enjoying the shakes bars and soups. The only one I can't get on with is the tomato and basil soup!

Good Luck to you both! I've just taken delivery of my months package and had some of a bar for my breakfast. I think I'm going to be hungry today but I'm back in the groove so I'll be ok.

Back