Back for round 2 :-(

bex310788

Hi guys. Started my weight loss in August 2013 at 24 stone 8lbs, by November 2014 I was down to 12 stone. Pretty much as soon as I hit goal it all started piling on again and I am currently 19 stone 1lb and have never felt so miserable and defeated. I have gone from a size 26 to a size 12-14 then back to a 22 in less than 18 months
I need some help and advice , I don't know what to do. I am 27 years old and work 50 + hours a week on my feet running around everywhere, find it hard to fit gym etc in to everything else I hate myself right now and feel awful

Stay positive! You've done this once before, in fact, you've done it fantastically well in the past and this time, you know it needs maintenance at the end- that's the hard part! But you know you can do it so don't be disheartened, this time you really understand how you feel if it goes back on so will be stronger when the time comes! Be good to yourself you've taken control before it became too late so well done :) take every day as it comes, keep a diary and vent your feelings ( it keeps you occupied as well as focused) think about how lovely it will be to go clothes shopping at the end of it all wen u look fab! Pamper yourself as a weekly treat and good luck! X

Back