back for stage 2

Dizzy1968

Silver Member
well, stage one went well as lost just over 2 stone in 5 weeks, now i am back after my two weeks holiday for stage 2, and my damage limitation worked very well whilst away as managed to stay the same yay! heres to !another 2 stone in the next 5 weeks before my next jolly jaunt away........... wasnt as bad getting back onto it as i thought ( or dreaded) and now on day 6 of week 1 of stage 2 lol, hope everyone i have spoken to before are doing really well, and that all newbies are surviving xxx

Welcome back, missed you, well done on staying the same

Hi guys, how you both doing? still hanging in there? how much for you both now?
I did have a very naughty holiday with booze every night, but plenty of walking and good food choices helped but was really shocked to stay the same, did refeed for 3 days before we went and didnt get on the scales so presume I lost a bit through that first which I put on if that makes any sense? but still very pleased, here we go again for another 5 weeks before we surprise our daughter with a trip to Venice for her 18th x

Hi Dizzy yeah I'm doing good I've lost 4st 8.5lbs in 11 weeks I've still got a lot more to lose so I will still be with you while you do your 5 weeks.
Well done you for staying the same on your break x

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Toddshar thats that is just amazing! you must be so pleased with yourself, way to go! Any breaks planned or are you just going to stick with it til the end? I have to admit that I think I need the small breaks to look forward to, just to eat and be normal with my friends and then get back on it for another stage, seems to keep me sane having the count down lol.

I have 5 weeks, then a break, then will need to decide if i carry on after that or not, Oct and Nov and quite busy months for me with several birthdays and wedding anniversary etc, so my break may be until the 2nd week of Nov, not sure yet, then may try for a couple more weeks before xmas lol, time will tell!

Thank you Dizzy x I'm planning to stay on lipotrim till the end I never drank alcohol before I was on lipotrim so that don't bother me. I weren't t total I just couldn't handle the next day so I didn't bother drinking lol

Thank you Dizzy x I'm planning to stay on lipotrim till the end I never drank alcohol before I was on lipotrim so that don't bother me. I weren't t total I just couldn't handle the next day so I didn't bother drinking lol

very brave to decide to stick with no breaks, but then i suppose we all do things in our own way, and thats what helps make it work, you have done so well though, how do you feel in yourself? and in clothes now? you must feel wonderful? Do people know you lipotrimming now? I suppose they must do lol, I didnt tell anyone apart from my kids n hubs until I went away for our trip and met up with friends, I didnt want an audience for my failure as i didnt actually expect to get through the first day! But managing to get half way through my journey I was happy enough to tell people what I had done, so strange isnt it, just needed to prove to myself I could do this first i think!
Have to set yourself an outfit? like a dress or something that you will buy and wow people with when you have finished on this?

I feel fantastic in myself. I never hid the fact I am doing lipotrim with the job I do I work on a van with 3 of us for 9 hours a day so it would of been hard to hide it. I'm just getting into a size 18 I was a size 28 when I started I haven't got many clothes at the moment as I can't afford to keep buying them. I think the reason why I want to stay on it till my goal is I'm afraid I will go back to my old ways and be back to square one. I'm even constenplating whether to go to cooking lessons as I'm not very good at cooking healthy meals I'm a northerner and was taught how to cook everything with corn beef lol I know refeed is when all the hard work starts I find 100% easy. What is your goal?

at present my goal is 11stone, which i thought was an achievable goal to begin with, then will consider how far i go after that, I was a size 10 and 9 stone when I got married nearly 20 years ago, but felt that after 20 years and 2 kids maybe 11 was a better aim to begin with.

Wow and dropping all those clothes sizes, that is truly amazing!
I cook from scrtach all the time, and have always known what i should eat and how to cook it lol, was just not very good at NOT adding a cream sauce or loads of butter to mash etc, I am not saying I will stay there, but wanted to try lipotrim to give me the chance to SEE if i can once there.............A friend has done the usual "it all goes back on, its so hard to keep off with these diets" which is fair and i think a lot of the time true, but my answer was that I would cross that bridge when I got to it, but how wonderful will it be to actually be standing on the edge of that bridge to make that decision? instead of being miles and miles away from the bridge itself?
Also I have lost it all over the years with many other diets, taken me a long time to do, and still put it back on ( which this friend has also done with weight watchers etc) so she sort of then understood and saw my logic!
I am with you with the clothes thing, havent got the cash to keep buying so at present I am in a 14 bottom and 16 top, have said to hubs that as we dont go ANYWHERE due to me doing this diet I am going to just put up with clothes being baggy til i can buy 12s, well this is the plan, whether than works I dont know yet lol, but the rate the weight comes off with LT i think you need to be wise with your clothes buying, due to going up and down over the years I do have a few bits n bobs in the loft that are smaller and they will have to do, then when I finish week 5 this time i will then have a few bits to go to Venice...........failing that my nearly 18 year old is a size 12 so may have to raid her wardrobe!

Good luck with gaining your goal and wowing everyone x

I've always been big last time I was 10 stone I was aged 10. The weight I'm at now is the weight I was at 20 and back then I lost 3 stone on weight watchers then fell pregnant with my daughter and had her at 22 so the lowest weight as a adult I've ever been is 13st but I truly believe on lipotrim I can get down to a healthy BMI of 25 which is 10st 10lbs which ive never ever been a healthy bmi in my life and if I start looking to skinny before I get to that weight I will stop and refeed my mate kindly told me if she thinks I've gone to far she will tell me straight but not in a nice way either.

I find it's cheaper buying smaller belts to keep my jeans up then buying new ones lol
I started the gym yesterday as I haven't done any excercise upto now on lipotrim and I'm feeling it today lol

well done on the gym, its something I hate, but do walk my dog alot, and try and push myself to do more and do try and hope on the treadmill in front of the soaps once a day as well, admittedly not this first week back as still having the light headed feeling at the min, so will see if i can get back into it next week.

really good luck on your goal hunny, it will be a massive achievement for you then if you have never been there as an adult, how exciting to be on this journey then, so so well done, out of every diet i have tried over the many years this is the hardest AND the easiest, the diet is hard, but the reward is greater than any other i have tried, but as a serial dieter I HAVE to learn from this and I have to keep it off this time for good! I think the key, for me anyways, will be to still weigh myself every week and admit when its going on too muc, that has been a problem in the past and i am sure i am not the only one, just head in sand and loosen belt lol then when i finally think "oh jeez" i am 4 stone over weight instead of admitting at 7lbs over that i need to get control!

we can do this i am sure, and the skinny thing? my hubs doesnt want me to go down to far, but at present even though i like what i have achieved i still feel fat, hoping after anither 2 stone that will pass, but if it doesnt then will try and get a bit more off.

Hi Daisy, good luck in ur journey. We have similar stats. We'll hopefully be size 12 in a number of weeks, yipee. I dont go to the gym, but i went for my first walk yesterday so going to try and make that a regular feature. Keep up the good work hun

xxx

Ava, I find walking is a good way to do things, not pushing yourself to much but just enough, saw your post about 9lbs on but the great thing about LT is chances are that wlll come back off in the first week, yay! when is your WI day? mine is mondays, but due to BH this week it will be Tuesday, luckily I have 3 spare shakes for that extra day lol, heres to a size 12? oh and of course a celebration bottle of wine lol xx

week 1 of stage 2 done, not sure if my chemist is open tomorrow for WI though, luckily I have 3 spare shakes if not!

well pleased to say thats another 9lb of horrid wobbly fat gone today at WI, ready to face another week!

Well done Daisy, its a great feeling isnt it

xxx

and another 6 gone yay, thats over 3 stone x

made it to 3 stone 5 of my target of 4 stone off yay, could have been more if i had kept strong, but whats done is done and more than happy with -3 this week x
2 more weeks til a holiday re feed, cant wait x

Bev i wanted to ask you for some advice... In your posts it says you had a 2 week holiday n u didnt gain. Ive been in lipotrim 3 weeks now and been 100% and lost 1 stone. However since ive started ive had weddings/hen parties/ borthday parties every weekend and ive made some crazy excuses not to eat! Anyway ive got a long weekend away n was planning on sticking to this while im away but i know it will just ruin the whole experience for my friend i'm going away with, having to eat on her own and i know i wont enjoy it as much. Im just scared of eating for those 4 days and putting everything back on. Wat tips do u have or wat did you do over your 2 week holiday that meant you stayed the same? Any advice would be hugely appreciated from you all xxx

Back