Back for the 3rd n final time!

yummy mummy87

Hello!!

So quick message to everyone as I have been reading and running for past 2 days.

Did cambridge in 09 b4 my wedding and lost 3 stone, got preggers straight after and gain 4 :-0!
Tried to restart 2 months ago and failed on the first day!

So here i'am day 2 and feeling positive! Failure is not an option, want to loose 4 1/2 stone as my mum said if I do She will take me out and give me 1k for new clothes. Also the OH said I can have and ipad3 so there we go, have to do it :)) plus the fact my confidence is at zero, I have become a paranoid wreck thinging everyone is laughing at me and think that my OH fancies every other women in the world but me!

I'm writting this on my phone so excuse the spelling and grammar lol!

Hope ur all good, be nice to hear from some of u.

Take care

C x

Ahh good luck to you and what fab rewards for doing it. Just remember why you are doing it and be strong xxx

good luck on your restart, you can do it, we did once before we can do it again,

Welcome Back yummy mummy87:welcome2:

You did very well on CD before and I am sure you will again and with an incentive of £1,000 for new clothes and a new iPad 3 it will only be a matter of time before they are both yours:D

It is very natural to have a slip up in the first week so instead of saying all is lost, acknowledge it if it happens...remind yourself as to why you want to lose weight and get quickly back on the wagon and keep going with your eye on the prize which is a slimmer, healthier and fitter new you with the added bonus of £1,000 in new clothes and a new iPad3!

Good luck on your CD journey, you can do this:D

Good Luck - I like your incentives - wish I could have them as well. I'm on day 2 today so fingers crossed.

I've been promised a car for christmas if i get to my goal, so nothing is stopping me ahaha!
Best of luck x

My bf is giving me £600 for Xmas to spend on clothes as I should be just getting to my target then :)

harassed_mother said:
My bf is giving me £600 for Xmas to spend on clothes as I should be just getting to my target then :)

I have just been reading some of ur day by day posts, how much have u lost in 50days? R u still finding it easy? I cnt wait to by new clothes., I've already been planning what I'm goin to but :)) x

yummy mummy87 said:
I have just been reading some of ur day by day posts, how much have u lost in 50days? R u still finding it easy? I cnt wait to by new clothes., I've already been planning what I'm goin to but :)) x

Thanks after my WI today I have now lost 39lbs in 55 days I am still finding it easy yes I have switched today from soups and shakes to just shakes and bars as I was getting bit bored of soup but haven't cheated once in the whole time although I always smell the kids tea before I put it out lol :)

Grandads promised me any car i want haha, it'll only be a little clio though as its my first car.. want it all kitted up though :) x

harassed_mother said:
Thanks after my WI today I have now lost 39lbs in 55 days I am still finding it easy yes I have switched today from soups and shakes to just shakes and bars as I was getting bit bored of soup but haven't cheated once in the whole time although I always smell the kids tea before I put it out lol :)

That's fantastic! Have u not been tempted to have a drink? That's my only weekness! How much do u want to loose? x

yummy mummy87 said:
That's fantastic! Have u not been tempted to have a drink? That's my only weekness! How much do u want to loose? x

I don't really drink to be honest my downfall is chippy meals and general crap I had 9 stone to lose now just over 6 stone

xSinead said:
Grandads promised me any car i want haha, it'll only be a little clio though as its my first car.. want it all kitted up though :) x

Ah lucky u! I've just watched ur video diary, I want to do one! U did well to talk for nearly 4 mins none stop, think I'd run out of things to say lol x

I can talk for england :)
my next one will be at 15 stone.. so exciting!

Who wants to give me a nice reward when I get to target? LOL. No partner to give me nice treats :(

slim2012 said:
Who wants to give me a nice reward when I get to target? LOL. No partner to give me nice treats :(

Being slim will be its own reward :)

Back