Back for the last time!!

lucygilbert_123

Hi guys just want to introduce myself my name is Lucy I'm 25 and weigh 12st 11lb and have a target of 10st I'm 5ft 4" and a size 16 would like to get to a size 10, I recently been diagnosed with heart problems which is mainly down to weight and drinking way to much coke and caffeine so here is my last chance to get back to being healthy I will post some piccys as I go on hope u guys are doing well and look forward to hearing from you xxx

Attachments

• image-1222782810.jpg
    image-1222782810.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 45
Hi lucy i'am back for good this time too "got to do it" just wanted to wish you good luck too and fingers cross the weight will drop off :)

Im here with you also. Second time round for me. I have to get my BMI down to at least 30 in order to have an operation. I have been trying since last may. In the 5 months that i was dieting last year I managed to lose almost 4 stone, however I lapsed and put a stone of that back on, so I am still on my journey, it may be slow but I will get there, we will do this together x x

Hi

Im back for my 2nd (and final) attempt to get to target. I was just 4lb away from my 10st goal last December when a catalogue of bereavements/illness scuppered it all & I put on a whopping 4.5 stone :sigh: Its affecting my health so I really need to tackle it now.

joined SW online on Monday (I did used to go to a group but Ive moved house recently & not really comfortable with finding a new group just yet)

Heres hoping we can help each other on our journey to target :) x

Back