Back for the last time

trying_healthy

I keep giving up on my weight loss any time it stops despite always making a good start.

I recently got dumped by my girlfriend because Im insecure and I believe its related to not being comfortable in my own skin. So I believe its really important that I finally shed this weight once and for all.

I have a new job where I am quite active from 9-6, I have been eating low calories, and doing cardio and weights after work.
However, I seem to lose a few pounds and put a couple back on, and then it stops for a while. It feels like im not really getting anywhere.

IF anyone has any tips of advice at all for losing weight, excercise, or anything at all that could help me id really appreciate it. thanks!

I know the feeling, my insecurities are causing problems with my other half at the moment. Body confidence is resulting in other problems.
I take each day at a time and just make smarter food choice also exercise plays a great part.

I plan my food each night for the next day, adding loads of fruit and veg for snacks.

Do you record everything? Only then will you be able to see where the pattern is coming from and how to go about changing it.

Sarah xx

Back