Back from camping - really fed up

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Well the camping was going great until DH decided he wanted to come home :mad:

But it was just as well because with all that bacon, beans and sausage I put on 3lb :eek:

I couldn't take my tabs because I forgot them. And I'm so out of cync with the whole dieting/xenical thing I'm going to have to start afresh.

We've overspent massively just lately having just bought all the uniforms and then doing the camping (for which we had to buy some new equipment) so all in all I'm totally fed up :cry:

awww kay!! never mind!! hope the kids had a good time!!

maybe you could try starting afresh on monday or something? rite a food dairy?

hope u r ok

luv katie
xx

Hows about trying to challenge yourself to writing a few days menu plans with food that you already have in. This will give you something to focus on and save a few pennies at the same time.
Sorry the camping was cut short but i hope you enjoyed the time you did have?
Take care x

Hi there
I've also just got back from camping (well Monday) had fab weather. Didn't take my pills as I knew that I would be cooking fat food and didn't want to be running to the loo if you know what I mean.

Anyway I put 3lb on aswell. Was really gutted so have been extra good since Tuesday after splashing out on chinese Monday night (too tired to cook - poor excuse). Don't know how long it will last as going out Saturday night for first drinking session since starting the tabs.

Well I hope we shed those pounds as quick as we put them on.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Use the new sub forum as starting point again give you some new motivation and direction , dont get down about things , 3lbs will come off and more just keep at it xx

I'm tackling a gain of 3lb too, but as others have said this will come off again soon we just have to keep at it and not give up.

My finances are a tad low too so am trying to plan meals and using up things I've had in the cupboards for some time. Its suprising how much you can save this way - roll on pay day.

Vanda

im on holiday in the morning and wont be taking the tablets...when i get back i will be straight back on the wagon!

Back