back from holls xxx

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by sukie sue, 24 July 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hey all , just a real quickie ,
    back from holls , all in all didnt do too ba, quite pleased but will report back in the morning xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(37.84%)
    Diet:
    Intermittent Fasting
    Yey! Welcome back! :D
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

4. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    oh it was great thanks , ready to get back on the lll wagon though , i , like you gained 8lb in the 2 weeks but ive been redaing youre diary and im not stressing at all , when i went i was still in ketosis and the last 2 weeks of rtm took me out of it , but in all honesty i was so carefull in the first 10 days then allowed myself to relax the last 4 (aghem a little too much on the vino front :0) but like you i have realised theres no way ive actually gained that amount of fat in 2 weeks and im looking forward to getting back to it in the morning , having a last 'blowout' tonight , some sushi and a glass of white wine , lol its amazing what you satrt to consider a blow out nowadays , i shudder at the thought of my old ones :0)
    anyway great to be back and its lovely to see all the holidayees back too xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.