Back from Istanbul - good news!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 8 September 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Got back from Istanbul this evening and tentatively stepped on the scales.........stayed the same weight since Tuesday so I am REALLY pleased. Had prepared myself for at least a 3lb gain so i am very relieved to say the least.

I was as good as I could be while i was there but on the third day i found it quite difficult. I think I had probably come out of ketosis by then and i was getting more and more peckish!

This morning I felt quite hungry for the first time in ages and I know its going to take me a good few days to get back into it. But get back into it I will as the end is in sight! 10 pounds to go! Had originally thought it would take me 3 months to lost 3 stone but I can see thats not going to happen now. Think its going to be more like 4 months which means i should be at goal by the end of October.

Anyway, nice to be home and back in control! Don't think I could have resisted for much longer!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome back Jodijojo and well done for maintaining..that's brilliant.

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Wow, what a result hun, don't forget you will weight heavier in the evening too. Just wait till you have a morning weigh in, post pee etc and no clothes lol xxx

5. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hey Eclipse, you been watchin me?? lol :D

I agree with Eclispse Jodiejojo, a birthday suit weigh in is the best, (providing your cdc doesn't mind of course) pmsl :D

well done on maintaining jodie.

I couldn't read your thread about food, IF YOU'RE HUNGRY DON'T READ THIS, omg, even when I'm not hungry I could eat, so had to steer clear of that one, I find it hard to read about food sometimes :eek:

Super duper well done for maintaining and WELCOME HOME BABES

xx sj xx

6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Jodie.... welcome back and well done on maintaining ur weight.... can't of been easy with all that lovely Turkish food.

7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  8. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    well done Jodie. You'll have that final 10lb off in no time at all.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.