• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back from my week away and weigh in tonight was...

alexmummy07

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 4st7lb(26.47%)
a shocking but extremely pleasing 4 3/4 lbs! I am one very happy lady!

I did 810 all week, with an exception for my fiance's bday. Really enjoyed it all.

Had a lovely holiday, except for the last day as my son has been very ill and ended up at hospital with dehydration and Gastroenteritis. Thankfully, he's improving now and home and keeping fluids down etc which is all good news, so tonights w.i was even better news to top it off.

Back to SS now, so hoping to get lots more of this weight shifted, and down the stones, and clothes sizes...a long old journey this, but after that holiday, I feel just that bit more inspired to carry it on :) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Thats such a fab weight loss after being on holiday... well done you!!! thats brilliant!!! Hope your son is ok now... that must have been awful.
Keep smiling x

Lin18

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 7st4lb(40.16%)
Thats fantastic and with your holiday, well done you, you derserve it after what you been though with your son hope he's better they are such a worry arnt they.

S: 17st8lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 33 Loss: 3st5.5lb(19.31%)
Thats great, well done! Amazing to lose that especially since you were on 810, you must be feeling great!

tryer

Silver Member
fants=asic weight loss and while also on holiday, shows how you can incporperate it in your life and still get fantastic results

lydia03

S: 16st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st2lb(12.99%)
What an inspiration! Well done xx