• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back from wedding :)

hiya.... back on this forum after 12 days. was away for sisters wedding... and yes i did fit in my new clothes and the special wedding outfit too. everyone really noticed the difference. my mum saw me and hugged me twice saying i looked super. everyone commented on my clear skin too. i felt great about myself. did continue with lt for 5 days but then had to come off tfr. hadnt been for a no.2 for a whole wk and felt terribly sick. it felt awful. but glad feelin much better now. did put on 2 lbs eating alot and i mean ALOT durin the wedding. just got back 2day... have another letter from my doc regarding my thyroid results.. once im sorted and feeling better i will be back on tfr.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chunkychops

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st0lb(7.14%)
Well done on only putting on 2lbs hun. Hope your felling 100% soon x Arent the compliments great too!!!!!!!! Luv em x

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
thats great and only 2lbs put on glad you had a great time x

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
hey!!! so great to hear from u! brilliant news about your mum, and your clothes and the wedding! glad ur feeling well xoxo

maro11

S: 18st4lb C: 16st8lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.38%)
Well done on the 2lbs if that was me it would have been 22lbs!!
It is hard to resist celebration food. My daughter is one today and I had a birthday lunch for the family. My husband really wanted me to come off the diet today for the party. I had half a piece of poached salmon and my soup for lunch - no cake or booze.Thats a miracle for me and I am so pleased I was strong enough not to cave in.
Maro

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Welcome back hun. Glad you enjoyed the wedding. Hope all goes well with the doc.

x