Back from Weigh In 07/5/2010

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    My OWn
    :wave_cry:Am back from weigh in with 4 extra pounds... was expecting a gain but 4lb!!! Am not happy with myself. 18st 11.5lb [​IMG]

Plus on way back from group I stopped at CO-OP and brought 3 x Demi Baguette, convincing myself they are for the HOTDOGS am making tonight for hubby & son.

Its going to test my willpower not to have one of these for my lunch, in fact I have been known to have all three.

I NEED TO GET BACK INTO MY SHORTS BY 31 JULY 2010 - THAT GIVES ME JUST 11 VISITS TO THE GROUP SCALES !!

Here's living in hope....

Michelle x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aww poor you
    Don't give in to those evil baguettes though! You can do this, you know you can.
    Draw a line under this week and forget it.
    Start again from fresh and get your self back in the slimming swing x

4. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi FS.

I gained 5lb this week, it'll come off quickly, don't worry. Stick to Red Days if you can, and have more of your SF too, which will boost it even more. I bet that will be off by next week and more too :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.