back of my hols

stephie77

Silver Member
I came back yesterday after a fab 2 week break of not worrying about anything inclusing what i was eating or drinking - mainly because i felt i needed to let myself chil for a few weeks after 4 years of constant 'watching what i ate'. as a result i am around 7lb heavier but i can honestly say im not bothered, i have been for a run today, im back on SF and motivated more than ever......i think 2 weeks off ( of everything!) has done me the world of good if im honest!!!

7lbs is not too much for a 2 week break, you will find that if you remain positive that will come off quick enough, its when you come back like I did and take so long and put off the diet even longer that the damage is much worse. Glad you had a lovely time.

thanks eye - i figure that there is no point beating myself up, as a result i had a brilliant time with all my friends and hubby and allowed myself to be the 'old stephie' just for a little while. My sister in law yesterday to leave it a week before i start SF again but i now that i will always be looking for a reason not to start if i dont do it straight away!

That is so true, we do have to say to ourselves that was the holiday, now get back to the real world, and unfortunately for lots of us that means watching what we eat, more reason to enjoy the holiday when we get it but to get strainght back on it. I am in such a positve mood never tried Slimfast before , first week going well as the scales are already looking good .

you should lose the weight very quickly as you are straight back on slim fast.
i gained around 9lbs on my one week holiday when i was on atkins and lost it within 2 weeks.

thanks peeps - i had a blinking brilliant time!
have struggled a bit today as been very hungry - but according to myfitnesspal i have burnt 980 cals as went to gym for 2 hours then tackled the garden that had developed a mind of its own whilst i was away so i figure a few extra bits of fruit arent gonna make that much of a difference - i know it was hunger as i had water to try to 'dull' the munchies but it didnt work!!! lol.

Nevermind tho, onwards and upwards!!

well had my 'offical'weigh in today and put 9.5 lb on BUT its also TOTM and been back on SF 2 days so hopefully next Wed will see good results!!!!!! bring it on!!!!

Back